• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Maine, Anyone???

I have nothing to do with Maine, but I will be there in August for a wedding. It's at the Woodlands CC in Falmouth.

Most likely will be driving the Lanche up there, but not sure yet.

Welcome tonka! I am down in southern NH but you know, nothing in New England is -that- far away! :) The biggest problem for me has been finding a weekend that I have free so I can get to the GTGs that have been going on!

--pete

Update - bought 40 acres in Merrill (between Patten and Houlton) and will be building a retirement home there. We will be in Maine 1-5 July (flying) and October 24 - November 7 (driving the Avalanche) for my annual hunting trip. We will be staying in the Patten area, and on the property if I can get a starter cabin built by then.

I also registered with the New England chapter.

Gerry

Colonel said:
Update - bought 40 acres in Merrill (between Patten and Houlton) and will be building a retirement home there. We will be in Maine 1-5 July (flying) and October 24 - November 7 (driving the Avalanche) for my annual hunting trip. We will be staying in the Patten area, and on the property if I can get a starter cabin built by then.

I also registered with the New England chapter.

Gerry

cool. 40 acres? :eek:

From Maine...grew up in Orono and Carmel. Live in Seacoast region of NH now. Bummer. Retiring to Castine someday. When the kids are out of school gonna move back. I've lived in NH for about six years now and I still have a hard time getting around. I just haven't bothered to memorize anything. I guess I just figure I'm going back to Maine "anytime now." Heh.

Bath Maine here. Purchased a 04 Z-71 in Febuary. Got the Ambers in, have been talking to Maine_Guy about starting up a chapter in Southern Maine. We may have a gathering to install Rods Tailgate mod End of April- beginning of May. Also have some LASR decals to put on from Tribal :)

Cheers
Beer

Originally from Old Town, parents live in bradley, we own camps and land all over the state. Went to school at MMA in castine, GF goes to UMO, and now i live in Somersworth for my new job. I travel to the Bangor/Old Town area almost everyweekend, (gf) so anytime there is a GTG let me know, i will start checking this far down in the forums more often lol.

Live in Bucksport, ME outside of Bangor, ME

03NHAVY my company is having a event at UMO on May 8th at the Baseball game

Good choice Alex kind of a night and day difference in the ride. We are on our way to having enough members in Maine for a GTG

I am in DC nowadays, however born in Bath, ME and lived there
from 1961 - 1994. Let me know if you plan anything. If I
am in the neighborhood, I'll drop in.

I have had my 1500 AV for two weeks now. My wife has put just over 1000 miles on it. But tomorrow it is all mine. I will be hooking up my new car hauler to it. It should be fun!

-rick

Ohhh yea... I am from Poland Maine

Just thought I would check in and say hi. Live in Bath, have a business in Portland...so I guess you could say I live in Portland ;) Just bought a 02 a few weeks ago. Great ride! Travel to Portland everyday and very happy with the truck.

Hey Beer...check out the street before Universe Gym in the south end. If you see a Black Avalanche in the yard drop by. Tough to catch me though...self-employeed ya know.

Emery from DC:
Drop me an email @ pcetc@ime.net

I've been off the board for sometime as I was in the middle of a move, so I had to shut down the old internet and get on the waiting list to get the new internet started, but I'm back...I used to live in Standish, but I just moved to So. Portland...

I'm in Yarmouth. Picking my '03 up on Saturday. Bought it at Chevy of Lowell (MA) since the truck has more options for the same price versus the ones I could find locally. They also gave me more for my trade.

New to the list purchased an '02 last Christmas. Also grew up in Gardiner, but only been out of scholl for 26 years. Now live in New Gloucester. I would love to see a GTG.

Ed

Back