• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Purgatory Chasm GTG Pics. 06-08-03

PhantomFloater

SM 2003
Thanks to all who attended, we have the best bunch of members in the New England Chapter. A great time was had by all.

16 AV's with a special guest appearance by Res11cue and GMAN62465.

Meeting up for the cruse to the chasm
26920555.jpg

26920553.jpg

All lined up for a photo op.
26920544.jpg

Getting setup.
26920542.jpg

Did someone say Food.
26920537.jpg

Well another great turnout ?
the weather cooperated ?

Thanks to all the attended
Things seem to be getting easy'er, as time goes by and members get to know each other etc ?

Lee
thanks again for all your work and the little [big] goodies you do for our club ?

Special Kudo's, to all members that bring your parents and brothers and sisters to these events>>>
it is great to see families being involved with each other now a days ?

Icebear
My appologies to your wife, for not being able to spend time with your family

Thanks to shadowz
for bringing the first non-tupperware AV to the club ;D

Kneptune
Hope you made out allright, with your foot ?
I just figured out, the connection with your name ?

Looking forward to the next one
Rich/Beck/Curt/Ky

Imagine my surprise when i came upon a bunch of avalanches parked in formation in Purgatory this morning! My wife had sent me on an errand and that is my usual shortcut.that will teach her to send me out.It was great meeting you all,i'm looking forward to the next one.Hope everyone made it out safely if you went rock climbing.Take care......Scott

Wish i could have made it into a few pics,to prove to my wife that i am seeking help to deal with my AV obsession. :-X

res11cue said:
Imagine my surprise when i came upon a bunch of avalanches parked in formation in Purgatory this morning! My wife had sent me on an errand and that is my usual shortcut.that will teach her to send me out.It was great meeting you all,i'm looking forward to the next one.Hope everyone made it out safely if you went rock climbing.Take care......Scott

Welcome to the club. You must bring your wife next time so you can show her what she got you into.. >:D

Thanks to everyone for putting together another nice meet, Cant wait till the next one. Newport is sounding really good.

Josh

It was a really nice time and I am happy everyone brought their familys with them for the same reasons Rich said. The food was great. I just wanna give Rich and Lee a big thumbs up for doing incredible jobs as coordinators (y) Lee, thanks alot for the shirts.

Alex

I didn't get a chance to take many pics this trip.

But here's the whole gang, if you want to see the full size pic click on my photo link, then the Purgatory folder.

26931563.jpg

26931542.jpg

Looks like another nice GTG (that I had to miss :rolleyes: ) Hopefully I will make one soon... from the pix it looks like some mods I need to see in person! :)

Here's some pics......

a.JPG

RON

[attachment deleted by admin larger then 100KB]

Camping Anyone.....

CampingAnyone1.JPG

RON

HI my nameis .................. and I have an AV

e.JPG

Future AV owners !!!!!!!!!!!!

d.JPG

A couple more tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• d.JPG
    d.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 18
I have downloaded all the pics of our av's swimming, but im having trouble compressing them down to a reasonable size to display :( But dont fear if i can't get them shrunk ill send you guys the pics and you can try..

Talk to you guys soon!!!

Looks like you had a great time! I wish I could have been there. Oh well, next time!

-Mark

Nightshark said:
HEY!!!!!

I had a clean truck this time and so far not one pic shows it!!!!!!! ? :8:

One does:

26920542.jpg

Did someone say Food.

It's just that your Av is being overwhelmed by the way cool green one next to you. You know, the one hauling all the wings.

Another great time. My thanks to Lee and Rich and everyone else who contributed to making this meet happen. Looking forward to the next one. Or since it seems NH_Mark and I can never be at the same GTG, maybe it'll be his turn to show. ;)

tymcneal said:
One does:

It's just that your Av is being overwhelmed by the way cool green one next to you. You know, the one hauling all the wings.

Another great time. My thanks to Lee and Rich and everyone else who contributed to making this meet happen. Looking forward to the next one. Or since it seems NH_Mark and I can never be at the same GTG, maybe it'll be his turn to show. ?;)

Hmmm... ?true that green thing in the background (no, not the tree), is blocking the view of the pretty Arrival Blue Av..... ?Shame... ? :C:

By the way... ?I think we needed more wings!!!!!

Mark, you missed a great GTG. Hopefully you can make the next one.

KNeptune, when you get a chance, please shoot me my water pic (picture in the water, not an actual water pic... :p ). You can send it full size. I will post it here and I will be using it to create a nice 8x10 for my wall.

AWESOME PICS!!!

Great Job Everyone!!! ;D

The food, the fun, the families...GREAT!

Thank you all so very much! Can't wait for the next one!

Kneptune, you can send mine to my e-mail Bjorn_Kasper@Jabil.com full size...can't wait...it was the one taken right after Phantom's with the ICEBEAR NH plate.

Thank you ALL again!

Bjorn - Icebear :eek:

Back