• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

N.E. Chapter Spring GTG / Sun - April 6, 2003

nh_mark

SM 2003
How about Sunday April 6th?

From the battleshipcove website

GENERAL ADMISSION RATES
$10.00 Adults
$5.00 Children (6 to 14 years of age)
$8.00 Senior Citizens (65 or older with I.D.)
$8.00 AAA Members
FREE Children under 6
FREE MA School Groups
Reservations Required
FREE Military in Uniform

GROUP ADMISSION RATES
$8.00 Adults
$4.00 Children (6 to 14 years of age)
$3.00 Educational

Open daily expcept Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day
April 1 - June 30
9 am - 5 pm
July 1 - Labor Day
9 am - 5: 30 pm
Labor Day - April 1
9 am - 4:30 pm

-Mark

April 6th. works for me.

I've also noticed 3 new members in NE, but only saved the name of one, AV_Ayuh from Southern Maine. Any one remember the other two?

If we have 10 people we can have lunch aboard the battleship.

Ships.jpg

Attachments

• Ships.jpg
    Ships.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 3
Sounds good to me ;D
I will change the meetings page with updated info

I will also send out a message to all registered members-- but they are not identified by screen name so please let me know if you get it

Meet time at the ship around -10AM OK
meet south of Boston around 9am?
Post your preferences?

Since we have to travel down Rt. 24 to get to Fall River, how about we meet up at the rest area on 24 South just before 495.

Sounds Great too me! ;D I'll be there unless there some last minute changes at work. :C: I'll be looking to hook up with someone on the pike if they are traveling from the western part of the state. :cool: I will probably have the wife and kids with me so that will make 4. :rolleyes:

RON :B:

My wife and I are planning to come. ?Anyone else from NH going so that we can perhaps go as the NH contingent?

Oh, and by the way ... my avitar is not a picture of either my wife or I ... LOL ... so there's no reason to be alarmed.

AVingInNH said:
My wife and I are planning to come. ?Anyone else from NH going so that we can perhaps go as the NH contingent?

Oh, and by the way ... my avitar is not a picture of either my wife or I ... LOL ... so there's no reason to be alarmed.

John,

I'll be going. I think with my wife and 2 kids. We can make a plan to meet someplace. And maybe I'll even call you :rolleyes:

-Mark

I would love to go check out the ships. I have always wanted to, but have yet to make it out there. I am planning on having Lasik surgery soon, so it depends on how that goes, but hopefully I can make it.

I would happily meet up with the other New Hampshire people somewhere.....

Hi Folks,
I am nw to do this and would like to attend the NE chapter GTG.

Welcome aboard Nightshark and PigEye, Just keep your eye on this thread and the plans will evolve over the next week or so. Please feel free to jump in with any suggestions you have.

Lets see if we can beat our current record of 16 AV's.

-Lee

Roll Call

• NH Mark,2A2K
  • Phantom,2A2K
  • Capecruis8er,2A2K
  • Ronaldfs,2A2K
  • AVingInNH,2A
  • Kuffs
  • NightShark,1A
  • PigEye
  • DonHileman
  • Ahoy
  • RI Z-71
  • mike56BA
  • 02_2500avalanche,2
  • James21,1A
  • Kev_m

Wouldn't you like to see your name on this list? ?;D

Hi All...

Count me in...The Lunch special sounds like a great idea.

I will be coming from Cambridge, so If anyone North of Boston wants to meet on the way. We could meet at the new rest area on 128 (by the Mass Pike exit). I can get the exact location/exit # since I drive by it everyday. This way the NH and ME folks can hook up too. Any takers?

AHOY :)

AHOY said:
Hi All...

Count me in...The Lunch special sounds like a great idea.

I will be coming from Cambridge, so If anyone North of Boston wants to meet on the way. ?We could meet at the new rest area on 128 (by the Mass Pike exit). ?I can get the exact location/exit # since I drive by it everyday. ?This way the NH and ME folks can hook up too. ?Any takers?

AHOY :) ? ?

Hey Ahoy,

Sounds good to me. What time do you think we should get there to be at the ships for 10:00?

Mark

How about this,

The rest area on 128 is just up the road from me, if we meet there at 8:30am, it's about a 35 minute ride down to the rest area on 24 south just before 495 where we can meet up with the guys coming from the south around 9am, and take off from there as a group for the ships.

Comments.

Well, spring is here ! Time to get the trucks clean and head them down the road !

The third meeting, of the New England Chapter, will take place at Battleship Cove in FallRiver Massachusetts
on ? Sunday-April 6, 2003
Meet time will be around 10 AM at the Battleship Massachusetts---There is plenty of parking ?and will have lunch aboard the main ship in the Galley
[ $3.75 per person]

There will be AV convoy's heading from western Mass and NH area

Please follow this thread closely, and post how many will be attending
NEGTG.jpg

Phantom posted this in the other thread...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about this,

The rest area on 128 is just up the road from me, if we meet there at 8:30am, it's about a 35 minute ride down to the rest area on 24 south just before 495 where we can meet up with the guys coming from the south around 9am, and take off from there as a group for the ships.

Comments.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think thats a great idea. You are talking about the one on the Southboud side right?

-Mark

HI all count me in also,

I will be coming from southern RI up RT 95 if any Ct members want to meet along the way just let me know.
Mike

Capecruis8er
Nice article about you and your business in the May issue of On THE WATER magazine
Mike

FYI
Drive time from the 495/24 rest area to FallRiver is about 30min-45 min tops

Thanks Mike!
I'm usually contacted a couple times a year by Mags and even did one radio spot ;D

Capecruis8der said:
FYI
Drive time from the 495/24 rest area to Fall River is about 30min-45 min tops

Well I guess that means we can push the meet times up a half hour.

9am at the rest stop on 128 south, just past exit 21.

9:30 at the rest stop on Rt.24 south just before the 495 exit.

Good job moving the posts whoever did that ;D

Do the rest of the NH folks want to meet someplace before the 128 rest area of should all just meet there at 9:00?

-Mark

Back