• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Saturday Night Dinner Wild West 2008

What would you prefer for Sat Night Dinner?

• Prime Rib & Salmon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Salmon & Chicken w/Mushroom Gravy

• Yech! - I'll buy my own!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chavey

SM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
Okay, what do you want for Dinner on Sat Night?

Here's the deal - the restaurant at the hotel (operated by an independant company) has closed down.  They were supposed to re-open in 2-3 weeks - that was 6 weeks ago.

So I went searching and found a couple options.  Unfortunately, one was WAY out of our price range.  The other, Elmer's, has different buffet options.

So vote above for your choice.  Everything is buffet style - sorry, it's the only way to keep within the budget.

All meals include veggys, some sort of potato/rice, salad, rolls, coffee, tea, soda.

Kids get the choice of Chicken Strips or Cheese Burger.

I will have to let them know our menu choice in early June so please, VOTE EARLY!

VOTING ENDS MAY 31ST!

mmmm, prime rib
yummy.gif

Coming in from the land of buffets this is just too funny. I am easy it matters not I am coming for the run and to be with friends.

Yeah, I agree on the buffets - not high on my list either.  But, if you want to keep the cost down, that's the way to go. 

We could have ordered seperate plates, but then it wouldn't have been PR, Chicken & Salmon.  And given that I don't have an exact count of people yet, I was leary of going that route.  If we only have 20-30 folks, no problem.  But I'm estimating 75 at this point, and that just makes it a little hard to serve individual meals.

BTW, I don't have to give a final answer until early June - if anyone has another suggestion, I'm all ears.

Prime Rib & Chicken Pasta selection is kicking butt!   :love: :love: :love:

Voting is now locked.

PRIME RIB & CHICKEN PASTA IT IS!!!

Make sure that you register by June 15th so that we can prepare your dinner order!  (Don't want to leave you hungry!)

chAVey said:
Voting is now locked.

PRIME RIB & CHICKEN PASTA IT IS!!!

Make sure that you register by June 15th so that we can prepare your dinner order!  (Don't want to leave you hungry!)
yummy, this is going to be a good meal 
yummy.gif
and a great way to end the day! 

PRIME RIB  (y)

Don't you mean over there Mark... |
<------------------------------------------|

:chomp chomp chomp:  :cool:

Hey look up there is a Bald Eagle !!! My doggies need dinner too lol

What does the hotel have for us?

I mean is there a pub within the building or perhaps something that's stumbling distance away??? 

UPDATE

Just phoned the Hotel. They have nothing.   :(

Closest bar is 4 blocks away.  I think I could manage 4 blocks.

I'm bring my cooler and some lawn chairs, looks like a tailgate party!  >:D

Z66Modder said:

I mean is there a pub within the building or perhaps something that's stumbling distance away??? 

UPDATE

Just phoned the Hotel. They have nothing.  :(

sounds like a plan :cheers:

Z66Modder said:

That's pretty much the plan for both Fri & Sat nights.  The hotel is going to let us use the meeting room both nights, so we could even set up some poker or something.  But everyone is welcome to do whatever they want (legally of course) after each nights dinner.

Z66Modder said:

UPDATE

Just phoned the Hotel. They have nothing.  :(

Tailgate party is always a hit with the AZ crew !!! >:D

Glen

Back