• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Wht. Mnts. Cruise Pics 09/28

PhantomFloater

SM 2003
We had 11 AV show up for the cruise, a good turn out for our first meet. The weather was great and the company even better.

14033683.jpg

14033908.jpg

For more pics click on my photo link below

Looks like you folks had a great time! I'm primed for another multi day meet. Can't wait for next season! Maybe a national? ;D

Great Pictures guys

I am heading out in a few for the Colorado cruise today.

Blueruck is a little excited ;D - we plan to take 7 or 8 AV's 4x4ing up to about 12,000 over a pass.

I hope our pictures are as good as yours.

GO AVALANCHE

What Mark said. Great people, great weather, great scenery, great truck, and free parking. What else could you ask for?

But eleven trucks and not a 2WD in the group? We need some kind of snow event.

I have updated my website with info and pics form the cruise. ?

This will bring you to the main page and you will have to navigate to the pics. http://home.attbi.com/~nh_mark/

This might bring you to the pics page. http://24.147.129.4/markswebsite/9-28 cruise pics.htm

If anybody reads the cruise page and wants to add a description about after I left then please email it to me or opst a message here and I will add it to my page.

-Mark

Nice pictures, Mark. Thanks for making them available.

Not a lot happened after you left. We stayed at the overlook for another 20 minutes or so, then made our way down the mountain. We got to Lincoln a little after 4:00, stopping at the shopping center next to Gordi's Seafood and Steakhouse for the official end of the trip. Well, most of us did. James21 and mike56BA got separated from us on the way into town and drove right past us. They found us again, though, so no need for a search party.

Everyone said their goodbye's there. 02_2500Avalanche was the first to leave, treating us to another blast of the Flowmasters. Not to be outdone, a group of Harley's left shortly afterward, demonstrating a lot of loud can come from small packages. :) We were pretty much dispersed by 4:30 or so.

All in all, a lot of fun with a lot of good folks. Looking forward to the next time.

Hi

Thanks so much for sharing those GREAT pics of the White Mountain cruise. We hope to make the next cruise wherever and whenever it may be in the New England area!!

Great ride guys
thanks to Tym and NH for getting the ball rolling
11 sign up-- 11 show up
and even had a white AV hanger-oner for 10 miles or so - after we left the smokehouse
nice ride with =many seenic stops to stretch and enjoy life
even my boys had fun!
looking for to next time

1 pic above
others coming on sig

Attachments

• Tru_CAFC_Members.jpg
    Tru_CAFC_Members.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 7
Great pics Kronk...specially the ones at the covered bridge parking area with the 2 blue ones in the front ;)

-Mark

;D Howdy All!
So glad to hear that there are Avy's up here in New England. Would love to join in any type of event in the near future. Just joined and picked up my Avalanche this past Saturday. What a great vehicle!! Just loving it!
BTW, is there a way to find any members in CT?
Thanks and "Sea ya out there!"
:B: :love: :B:

Welcome angelsugar, right now their is no way to check members by state other than by checking a members profile.

You can sign up to notified of upcoming events, go to
Meetings>Boston,Ma>More info>at the bottom of page under keep me posted click on "sign up now", and our leader tymcneal (Tim) will let you know what's planned.

Our next event may be some kind of winter gathering, anyone have any suggestions?

Not sure who's AV this is, but I played around with it and ?took the car out of the picture, hope you like it.

BEFORE

14050193.jpg

AFTER

14155807.jpg

Phantom said:
Not sure who's AV this is, but I played around with it and ?took the car out of the picture, hope you like it.

14144398.jpg
Yikes! There are body-less heads floating around in that picture! >:D

;D
Hey Guys and Gals...

I did it...my AMBER DRLs are ON!!! No more stock white for me! :cool:

Hats off to Tim and Mark! Thanks for getting our first meet off to a great start, and hopefully many more to come. The whole family enjoyed the day of fresh air, the views, and to meeting a bunch of nice fellow AVers.

The pics are great! I had to do the ancient way of devolping mine, and I have almost all the same pics. I will bring them to the next meet in case any wants the old fashioned paper version.

Rich(Blue AV w/roof cage)- the whoopie pies we got from the diner were EXCELLENT :2: Glad we met up with you later on the road.

Looking forward to a winter meet. Any skiers out there? (just a suggestion)

Going to the Topesfield fair on Saturday, if any one is around. We enter by the main gate next to the HP parking (the pewter AV will be there).

See yopu on the road....
Russ...

Cool pic mod PhantomFloater (y)

Ahoy,

I may be going to the fair too, I'm not sure. If I do then maybe we could meet someplace and have a mini-cruise ;D

-Mark

The other Red Z was Mike56BA
he had the cooool-flag bowtie

Phantom--nice camera work
now if we can just get all the cars to disapear from the road

hey guys, I got a vid of all of us going across the covered bridge. If someone can post it for me I will email it to you. too bad a few of those damn people ruined the vid by getting in the way :8:. let me know

Alex

Back