• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Got this in the mail yesterday.

Brianster

SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
Hope my boss don't see it. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• me and av 038.jpg
    me and av 038.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 399
  • me and av 039.jpg
    me and av 039.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 399
WILDFIRE said:
that's cool Brian!  (y)

Thanks.

On the back label, I have the info as to what I have on my AV.  Yes I do have neons printed on the label, although they don't work.  Well, you know.  You responded to my other post about thieves.

Strobin'01 said:
Thanks.

On the back label, I have the info as to what I have on my AV.  Yes I do have neons printed on the label, although they don't work.  Well, you know.  You responded to my other post about thieves.
is that listed as ingredients?  :laugh:
can anyone order those, or is that just for you soda king moguls?
those would make a cool present for someone  :cool:

WILDFIRE said:
is that listed as ingredients?  :laugh:
can anyone order those, or is that just for you soda king moguls?
those would make a cool present for someone  :cool:

Anybody can order.  My company doesn't sell this type of soda and would frown on knowing I have this.  Here is the link:

http://www.myjones.com/

Strobin'01 said:
Anybody can order.  My company doesn't sell this type of soda and would frown on knowing I have this.  Here is the link:

http://www.myjones.com/
awesome, thanks for the link  (y)

WILDFIRE said:
awesome, thanks for the link  (y)

No problem.  They have a blue bubblegum that I may purchase too.  Got to keep that blue theme going.

Anybody orders these, we can use them like trading cards.  You send me one, and I will send you one of mine. (y)

I have nine left.

That's a cool idea!  I'll let you know when I get mine  (y)  They'll look good with the other Av collectables I'm putting together...

MoAv said:
That's a cool idea!  I'll let you know when I get mine  (y)  They'll look good with the other Av collectables I'm putting together...

Sounds good.  :wave:

Back