• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Who would you like to see in a Dunk Tank??

Hug_R_Av

PM 2017
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2004
Yeppers..  During the Show and Shine contest (More on that later)  we will have a dunk tank setup to raise some money for the childrens home..
So who is tops on your list??
We have a few volunteers to sit on the bench so you can take a few pitches at the BUTTON...  (y)

Hugz

Not sure who's on the attending list but I'd  have to vote for for the big guy "HOSS" (because he's an all around great person and I'd think it would be funny as hell), Aries (ther'd be nothing left of him), or sssMOkinAV (well just ...because  >:D)  .

This is such a great idea Hugz...

A couple of years back I proposed to have this very same thing at one of our local GTG's to raise money and have DougD as the person in the tank.

I forget where I posted it (probably in the NY forum somewhere) and if I remember correctly Doug was a good sport about it and said that if I put it together he would come to NY and participate.

I think Doug would be a big draw and raise quite a bit of money (that is if he is willing to go along with the idea).

Try running it by him...  (it's ok to tell him I sent you... LOL)

We have talked about it for months and yes Dougd (volunteered himself), Trav and myself will be available for dunking..  But who else is out there??

JSal69 said:
This is such a great idea Hugz...

A couple of years back I proposed to have this very same thing at one of our local GTG's to raise money and have DougD as the person in the tank.

I forget where I posted it (probably in the NY forum somewhere) and if I remember correctly Doug was a good sport about it and said that if I put it together he would come to NY and participate.

I think Doug would be a big draw and raise quite a bit of money (that is if he is willing to go along with the idea).

Try running it by him...  (it's ok to tell him I sent you... LOL)

I offered it up to them to have the tank for my very dunking.

Hugz said:
We have talked about it for months and yes Dougd (volunteered himself), Trav and myself will be available for dunking..  But who else is out there??

Good job buddy.

If I was coming I would gladly volunteer.

Let's see, in no particular order (really)........

Bee Sting
sssMOkinAV
Avalanche Fox
DougD
ygmn
Steelheadchaser
Chief
EarthQuake
JohnBChef
Hangman
BooTheRedneck
Bonesaw
Willyorca
Moddess
Loggie
KY_Bob
Lord Aries

>:D :love: :cool:

trAVelingman said:

sssMOkinAV
Avalanche Fox
DougD
ygmn
Steelheadchaser
Chief
EarthQuake
JohnBChef
Hangman
BooTheRedneck
Bonesaw
Willyorca
Moddess
Loggie
KY_Bob
Lord Aries

>:D :love: :cool:

See, that just ain't right.  Y'all know I can't swim!!

bonesaw said:
See, that just ain't right.  Y'all know I can't swim!!

The important thing about being in a dunk tank is to be ready to fold your legs up as you go down.  They aren't that deep!

(yes, I speak from experience)

DougD said:
The important thing about being in a dunk tank is to be ready to fold your legs up as you go down.  They aren't that deep!

(yes, I speak from experience)

The MOST important thing is to make sure the water in the dunk tank is ICE cold............. >:D

no one else to add to the list???  Come on now..  I know there are a few worthy members out there..

Are you really sure you want to see me in a wet t-shirt???  ???

I would of course be willing to do it for the charity. (y)

trAVelingman said:

sssMOkinAV
Avalanche Fox
DougD
ygmn
Steelheadchaser
Chief
EarthQuake
JohnBChef
Hangman
BooTheRedneck
Bonesaw
Willyorca