• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Ambers around baldwin

matthigh31

SM 2007
Full Member
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
266
Location
Niles, MI
I was driving through Wolf lake, in lake county.  Saw ambers , noncladded looked black.  Looked like it had club logo on back window.  It was Last friday 7/14?
 
matthigh31 said:
I was driving through Wolf lake, in lake county.? Saw ambers , noncladded looked black.? Looked like it had club logo on back window.? It was Last friday 7/14?

Isn't that way up North?

Were you on the bike or in the Av?
 
Sirshopolot said:
Isn't that way up North?

Were you on the bike or in the Av?

It is near Ludington.
A little North of Silver Lake Sand Dunes.
 
BigC Mich said:
It is near Ludington.
A little North of Silver Lake Sand Dunes.

We have an annual Pine River canoe trip up there near Welston.  This year will be the 7th annual.  We stay at Coolwater campground and run into the Dublin General Store for jerky.  (y)
 
infantry_sgt said:
my girlfriends parents have an cabin in Irons...dublin store has the best jerky

We go through Irons to get to the Dublin Store if I remember correctly and yes they do have the best jerky. (y)
 
infantry_sgt said:
my girlfriends parents have an cabin in Irons...dublin store has the best jerky

My Uncle has property in Irons that he keeps his Fifth-Wheel on.
 
I will be up in that area this weekend!!
I will be at Silver Lake Sand Dunes with my quad.
 
Back
Top