• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Wild West Video (4 parter)

Aussie Red

SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
Aussie Red said:
It will get bouncey in places that road had some good pot holes and Skip zeroed in on each and everyone  :laugh:

:help:  Skip...I'm car sick... :laugh:

Brings back very recent memories  Thank you Aussie (y)

Three is very still and a good one seriously. I oppsed and put two the unedited one up.  :beating:
You tube is taking forever to release three.

Aussie Red said:
You tube is taking forever to release three.

I think they have their faces buried in car sick bags right now... :laugh:

OROFLMAO !!!!!

Hey even the smooth ride of the AV is no match for Skip. He seems to think he has to break like Fred Flintstone  :laugh:

Great Vids Aussie!

Do have to admit that "Clippity Clop" was making me a little  :9:

Part 1 is the drive out from KFalls to Crater Lake.  At the end, we get on a section of road that has just been gravelled.  Goes for about 15 miles - at 35 mph or less!

And I guess there was an advantage to be near the rear with you - my AV showed up in quite a few of the scenes!

And for those who don't know, at about the 2 min mark of Vid 1, there is an AV pulling an Orange trailer that came flying along up beside us.  I think we all gave him a drive-by tag.  He waved to a few of the people, and I hear some of them even got a wave of more than 1 finger!

well you tube said part three too long so will have 4. The others are smooth.
they will be up tomorrow
thanks gang

Aussie Red said:
they will be up tomorrow
thanks gang
looking forward to them!

Aussie Red said:
they will be up tomorrow
thanks gang

Ok, it's tomorrow...where are they?  :laugh:

I am on it. I gave in and watched a movie and woke up on the couch this morning  :laugh:

oh and now I will have to watch that movie again. I don't remember a thing  :laugh:

chAVey said:
Great Vids Aussie!

Do have to admit that "Clippity Clop" was making me a little  :9:

Part 1 is the drive out from KFalls to Crater Lake.  At the end, we get on a section of road that has just been gravelled.  Goes for about 15 miles - at 35 mph or less!

And I guess there was an advantage to be near the rear with you - my AV showed up in quite a few of the scenes!

And for those who don't know, at about the 2 min mark of Vid 1, there is an AV pulling an Orange trailer that came flying along up beside us.  I think we all gave him a drive-by tag.  He waved to a few of the people, and I hear some of them even got a wave of more than 1 finger!

Had to keep the camera on the " Chuck Wagon "  :laugh: did not want the drinks getting lost or going under attack  :laugh: :laugh:

Nice job on all four Aussie...I like... (y) (y)

You should however remove me from the credits at the end of #4...

it rightfully all belongs to Chris and Matt...it was their show and they made it happen in a phenomenal fashion

I bet they will agree that you kept the runs going smooth. You sell yourself short and you and Amy provided a very nice lunch.
Chris and Matt what can we say about them but that they are awesome !  I kidded Chris about all his strange new dances he was inventing but seriously he was awesome getting his own self bar- b- fried just to provide us all with a great meal.
Matt and Melanie just flat out rock !
From the bottom of my heart I thank everyone for making this a great experience. I will treasure the memories of this one forever

Joyce

there may be another totally non related video up coming if this works out  :laugh:
Tomorrow is Skips birthday and I have a plan.
I am making a huge cake I can hollow out and put a balloon in and  fill it with whipping creme. Then of course add mounds of icing and give him the knife. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

super great, thanks for posting these, they are great. 

Thanks for the nice comments as well.

You are all very welcome. I so love this club and all these events. Feel sorry for AV owners that are not members because they sure do not know what they are missing. You all are awesome !

AyyTrainn said:
These R Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. (y)    Cant Wait 2 Send The Linx 2 Friends :love:, Family :love: & Foes :beating:.   :laugh:

ok I have 2 c if I can do this . Who r your foes ?
I can c a new trend starting up in here Anthony type  :laugh:
How am I doing ? I better hear gr8 or u know what u will get come August  :laugh: :laugh: :beating: :beating: :beating:

Aussie Red said:
ok I have 2 c if I can do this . Who r your foes?
ANY1 WHO CANT UNDERSTAND THE MEANIN' OF HAVIN' AN AVALANCHE FAN CLUB & Y I LIKE IT SO MUCH.  BUT ALWAYS TELLIN' ME WHAT I SHOULD DO 2 MY AVY NEXT BECAUSE THEY SAW IT ON ANOTHA AVY DRIVIN' BY.

I can c a new trend starting up in here Anthony type  :laugh:
GOOD JOB GRASSHOPPA.

How am I doing?
BRILLIANT!!!

I better hear gr8 or u know what u will get come August  :laugh: :laugh: :beating: :beating: :beating:
OK THEN, U R DOIN' GR8 AUSSIE.  JUS KEEP SPELLIN' THE WAY IT SOUNDS.

Back