• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Meet & Greet @ Sonic Drive-In & Lowes Motor Speedway 8/16 - Now w/ PICS!!

jlancton

PM 2017
PM 2016
SM 2007
SM 2006
Hey Charlotte! and surrounding areas

Come out and join us for an afternoon of food, fun and NASCAR!

First up, we'll meet up for lunch and fun at Sonic Drive-In,  in Concord NC. 
After lunch, we'll take a short cruise over to Lowes Motor Speedway, where we'll take the ($5) 30 minute tour.

There's so much to do in the area - Concord Mills, Bass Pro Shops, and more. 

Lets line up the Av's at Sonic!  10 Avalanches, 21 People!

Date:
Saturday, August 16th
12 Noon until ??

Locations:

Sonic Drive-In
7761 Gateway Ln
Concord, NC 28027

Click here for Map/Directions

Lowes Motor Speedway
5555 Concord Pkwy. South
Concord, NC 28027

Click here for Map/Directions

Attending:

ChevyGuyNC & DD Queen
BabyDoll
moosc
CodeBlues
ChevyLightning
Maestro402 +2
Moddess
Skyview & Tequila Rose
SporkDriver + trAVis
willyorca
coonhunter +1
burry

Maybe List:

xnightwolf +?

I thought that Aug 16th was the Dave and Busters GTG in Concord NC???

im game.... anyway we could stop at dave and busters there right there :B:

You can add the CodeBlue family and Chevylightning to the attending list...Holli and Sweety will be coming to spend the weekend with us :love:..WOO HOOO  :woot: :woohoo:

moosc said:
im game.... anyway we could stop at dave and busters there right there :B:
Maybe after the track or something..  Who knows there is so much to do there, maybe a quarterly location..  I know there are a few places I really want to go to after looking into them..  (y)

Shayne was saying that there is a restaurant at the track we could eat at...thought it might be worth looking into.

CodeBlue'sWife said:
Shayne was saying that there is a restaurant at the track we could eat at...thought it might be worth looking into.

That would be the Speedway Club. Probably too expensive if it's not a member's only perk.

Shayne

I got to see about this one....but it would be nice to get to have CL sign my calendar  :love:  Put me as a maybe and I will check tonight at rehearsal about when our next performance is.

:needhug: I was never put on the maybe list, so how can I ask to be moved to the attending list?  :love:

I am trying to arrange a small carAVan of sorts....just waiting for some to check work schedules, but I am a definite yes.

Spork_Driver said:
:needhug: I was never put on the maybe list, so how can I ask to be moved to the attending list?  :love:

I am trying to arrange a small carAVan of sorts....just waiting for some to check work schedules, but I am a definite yes.

That's great!  Got you added Heather! 

Hmm...I don't think I could drive this, but I could fly...

Willyorca said:
Hmm...I don't think I could drive this, but I could fly...

I'm sure we could arrange for a pickup at the airport  (y) If you can't make it, we'll see you around Labor Day  :wave:

Back