• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Refinish Restorer Before/After pics

MoAv

SM 2008
SM 2007
There are alot of really great before/after pics from people who have used the Refinish Restorer, so instead of having to look through pages and pages of posts - I thought I'd start a thread to post before/after pics, or pics of how the RR is holding up after time.  I'll add the pics from the original thread - everyone feel free to add more  :love:

LOVE seeing the success pics  :love:

TopGun:

TopGun1.jpg

TopGun2.jpg

After 7 months:

TopGun7months.jpg

TopGun7months2.jpg

TopGun7months3.jpg

I?ll see if I can?t find some of my before and after pix... :D

I think that's all from the original thread.  Post up more everyone!!  Especially if the RR has been on for a while - be great to see how long it's holding up for everyone...

Well, after 3 months and all the abuse I've handed my poor Av, the RR is holding up GREAT!!   :woot:  Here's pics from this last week/weekend...

AvPics022.jpg

(And yes, I really did drive down that "road"
bang_head.gif

AvPics021.jpg

AvPics027.jpg

The mud I got into here just washed off in the drive through car wash...Great stuff!!   :love:
AvPics030.jpg

AvPics007.jpg

Loggie said:
I?ll see if I can?t find some of my before and after pix... :D

Loggie, did you find this stuff from somewhere close to us or order it online as well?  I was just going to order some, but it would be great if you know if I can get some locally.

Mo thanks for putting all the work into moving the pics. I like you love this stuff and cost, hassle Vs. Results this is a win win situatiion. Im sold on it and am with JSal doing an experiment with it on Gatorback too. We will report. On Virgin Cladding this stuff is the Bomb!

RidinFool said:
how much does it take? i'm getting tired of using the liquid ice wax all the time

It's a one liter can, doing my Av with two coats used maybe half a cup?  You could do several Av's twice - this goes a loooooooong way... :love:

FINALLY got mine on order after you mentioned this months ago.  WIll add before and after pics when I start.  How long did it take to recieve your order?

I'm going to get some of that stuff too.  My '07 begining to show signs of tiger stripes.  I just can't warm up to the Gatorback solution.  Just something about "forcing" the dealer and GM to do something in my best interest.

anglarry04 said:
FINALLY got mine on order after you mentioned this months ago.   WIll add before and after pics when I start.   How long did it take to recieve your order?

Hmmmm....about a week, give or take a day...

(that was more than 10 minutes ago - hard to remember.. :laugh: )

Back