• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

PNW Avalanche full back window decal

heine12oz

SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
Hey everyone, wanted to post and see if there is any interest in a back window decal.  I really like the Nevada Silver State Av stickers, so I asked tribal to come up with something for us.  Let me know what you think and if you are interested.  We need to order 5 for the discount.  I was thinking of doing it in Silver so it stood out.

9" x 48"
21.03ea @ 5x ct (reg price)
with AV Club Discount
17.88ea @ 5x ct

Attachments

• AV window 9x48 PNWAVs.pdf
    12.6 KB · Views: 54
that is not a bad idea.  I will try and get some pricing from a guy I know and see what the min quantity is, that would be cool.  maybe screen name on the sleeve or something like that....

heine12oz said:
that is not a bad idea.  I will try and get some pricing from a guy I know and see what the min quantity is, that would be cool.  maybe screen name on the sleeve or something like that....

Any luck?

Not to come in and jack ne thing but if you still need stuff printed I have had some So Cal decals and Sweatshirts and Shirts done by my printer that has pretty good prices. You can check out my thread if interested and PM me for what ever else... As it is ot my design though it will have to be approved by who made it. Im not about to copywrite someone elses work!!!

nothing yet, I didn't want to sit on them, so I haven't looked at what it would take.  I may get something done, but nothing crazy.

Finally got my new window and got my sticker installed.  I think it turned out great.  I have one extra if someone wants to get it from me.

Attachments

• IMG_4450.jpg
    IMG_4450.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 68
heine12oz said:
Finally got my new window and got my sticker installed.  I think it turned out great.  I have one extra if someone wants to get it from me.

I love the color of your AV. :love:

But I may be a little bias.

heine12oz said:
the feeling is mutual.  love showing up to GTG's and being the only ABM in the bunch

I wonder how close the new color laser blue is to arrival blue.

Looks great! I searched forever trying to find an Arrival Blue Avy but I guess everyone loves theirs too much to sell them! Had to settle on the Sport Red Metalic, but I love my Avy!!

Back