• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Road Trip

pennfold

SM 2003
This weekend will be the greatest test of the Av yet.
Omaha, NE to Corpus Christi, TX
Looking for some good offroad shops in San Antonio or Corpus, or maybe some members in the areas that would be up for a "good to meet ya" drink.....
I will be travelling that way tonight and be around the area Friday and the Weekend.

Photos, photos, photos..... please post photos. Take a trip log, too. That way it will be easier to note you photos.

I envy you. The road trip sounds like a lot of fun.

Oh, there will be plenty of photos ;D
I am even getting a new memory card for the camera just for this trip.

When wil you be in San Antonio? Friday night is our biweekly meet and greet and you are more than welcome to join us for that. (y)

If you will be in town at another time, we can probably get some people together for a mini-GTG (read meal and/or beer ;D ). Lots of great restaurants in town.

Just let us know your travel plans and we will do our best to accomodate. What do you think MissAV??

JJ :cool:

What kind of offroad stuff are you looking for (lifts? accessories?)? We have a member with a shop in Austin (Liftedz-66, I think) and I know of a couple shops in San Antonio.

Is there info on the meeting on this site?
kinda looking for the lifts, accessories shops. I thought there was a 4 wheel parts warehouse in San Antonio. We don't rreally have anything in Nebraska.

penfold said:
Is there info on the meeting on this site?
kinda looking for the lifts, accessories shops. I thought there was a 4 wheel parts warehouse in San Antonio. We don't rreally have anything in Nebraska.

Hello Pennfold

we have our monthly GTG this Friday, we would be happy to have you join us as Just_Jeepin' said, I have info posted on our GTG under "ACA GTG May 2 - Sonic, please check it out. The off-road shop that Just_Jeepin was speaking of is in Austin, Dave is the owner his handle is Lifted-z66 the phone # is 1-866-438-5438 Hope this helps.

Miss Avalanche :B:

Excellent, I was planning on spending Friday in San Antionio to check out the 4x4 shops and stuff so I will definitely try and find my way to Sonic (with the help of a GPS ;) )

pennfold... There is a 4 Wheel Parts store in San Antonio. It is a cool place located near Loop 410 and Broadway on the northside. Here is the info for you to plug into Mapquest or I would love to go with you (just don't tell Texascwgrl...she thinks I spend too much on my Jeep as it is) ;D

Address: 8700 Broadway
San Antonio, TX 78217
Phone: 210-826-0200
Fax: 210-826-0368
Business Hours
Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Local time)
Saturday: 9:00 Am to 5:00 PM (Local time)
Sunday: Closed
http://www.4wheelparts.com/storelocate.asp

penfold said:
Excellent, I was planning on spending Friday in San Antionio to check out the 4x4 shops and stuff so I will definitely try and find my way to Sonic (with the help of a GPS ;) )

I just sent you a PM with my cell # give me a call if the GPS doesn't lead you to us. We will be looking forward to seeing you!

BigTex said:
It would be great to meet you at our GTG at Harpers on Friday night! Have a safe trip.

BigTEx

Hey BixTex we are meeting at Sonic on the westside of town , please don't show at Harper's you will be the only one there.

I'll call you on Friday afternoon!

I will try to make it I don't know yet. Hopefully I can and we will go out and eat elsewhere besides Sonic. Try a good mex resturant ;D

Tribal AV said:
I will try to make it I don't know yet. Hopefully I can and we will go out and eat elsewhere besides Sonic. Try a good mex resturant ;D

Sounds good Tribal, just give us a call if you can make it.

penfold said:
I will be in the DFW area Sunday afternoon. ?It would be great to meet up with some of ya. ?
Dont know if your check messages along the stops, but give me a shout and a few of us can meet for food someplace

Back