• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2009 Nationals GTG

Texascwgrl

Charter Member
SM 2003
Welcome to the 2009 National Chevy Avalanche Get Together Section!​

GreetingsFromTexasPostcard.jpg

San Antonio, Texas was chosen from a list of many choices as the location for the 2009 NCAGTG by the Cruise Coordinators Committee on the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club of North America forum website.​

286px-Map_of_USA_TX.svg.png

Chevy Avalanche owners will be meeting in San Antonio, Texas from all across the United States and Canada July 18th through July 25th, 2009.  There is a full week of activities planned. Join us for one, two, three days or the whole week. You will surely have  "A Texas Size Good Time"!​

SeaWorldAtlanticBack2.gif

(The new water ride/coaster at Sea World in San Antonio for 2008- Journey to Atlantis)

The San Antonio area offers a warm environment with outdoor activities and swimming pools by day

tubechute2.jpg

and walks below the Texas sky by night.​

94317-004-3919866C.jpg

Register early and receive a mystery gift and a raffle ticket good for a chance to win a special prize!
We hope to see you there.
The 2009 NCAGTG Committee Members, Sponsors and Volunteers.​

bluebonnets.jpeg

Like to say congratulations of getting the bid for the next Nationals.  Looks like its going to be a super fun time (y)

Congrats Texascwgrl this sounds Great. (y)

I just put the week off on the calender >:D . Now I just have to make sure I finish my truck by then :E:

CONGRATULATIONS and I got dibs on that second bedroom...... :love:

Butch

Do they rent out avalanches in Texas??? If I go I ain't going to bring mine. To far of a drive for my baby!!!

KevMack said:
Do they rent out avalanches in Texas??? If I go I ain't going to bring mine. To far of a drive for my baby!!!

:rolleyes: ya gotta bring it....you'll wish you did >:D

Loggie said:
:rolleyes: ya gotta bring it....you'll wish you did >:D

I second that ...

But I am sure they do rent them... if you are absolutely sure you don't want to bring yours... You have some time to think about it  >:D  Highway miles are good for her... blow that stuff out of her engine  :love:

Is it too early to start bumping this thread............ >:D (y)

Melissa,

I wish you all the best in this event.  I know the work that lies ahead of you and I commend you and the other committee members for taking on this challenge.  With the central location, I see no reason why you cannot be hosting THE FIRST GTG to exceed 100 AV's............ :love:  I know of at least ONE from Tennessee that will be there.  :cool:

trAVelingman said:

Melissa,

I wish you all the best in this event.  I know the work that lies ahead of you and I commend you and the other committee members for taking on this challenge.  With the central location, I see no reason why you cannot be hosting THE FIRST GTG to exceed 100 AV's............ :love:  I know of at least ONE from Tennessee that will be there.   :cool:

Wow... that means so much to me.... Thank you for the postive words and I am so looking forward to the days ahead working toward that goal!  100 Avalanches  :love:

trAVelingman said:

Melissa,

I wish you all the best in this event.  I know the work that lies ahead of you and I commend you and the other committee members for taking on this challenge.  With the central location, I see no reason why you cannot be hosting THE FIRST GTG to exceed 100 AV's............ :love:  I know of at least ONE from Tennessee that will be there.   :cool:

be good seeing you again and provided the fuel cost stay down, we just might hit that 100 (y)

trAVelingman said:
With the central location, I see no reason why you cannot be hosting THE FIRST GTG to exceed 100 AV's............ :love:  I know of at least ONE from Tennessee that will be there.   :cool:

I agree John... (y)

I know of at least Four that are coming from Arizona!  

See you there! ;)

Loggie said:
be good seeing you again and provided the fuel cost stay down, we just might hit that 100 (y)

If the price of gas stays down or goes lower, you may just see me bring both of our AV's........ (y) :wave:

Texascwgrl said:
I second that ...

But I am sure they do rent them... if you are absolutely sure you don't want to bring yours... You have some time to think about it  >:D  Highway miles are good for her... blow that stuff out of her engine  :love:

I think it will be cheeper to fly and rent a truck then it will be to drive mine from Boston. Plus if something happens I have to get it home some how.

Good luck! Texascwgrl,

With your energy there is no doubt that this national will be a good one again. Would be happy to assist you any way I can, just PM me if you need.

:love: Moddess

Most likely 99.99% that I'll be there.

KevMack said:
I think it will be cheeper to fly and rent a truck then it will be to drive mine from Boston. Plus if something happens I have to get it home some how.

Someone can haul you back ... LOL

Would love to see your rig, so don?t say no yet >:D

Loggie said:
Would love to see your rig, so don?t say no yet >:D
I know man. I'll have to see what kind of caravan we get from up here to go there. I'll have to weigh everything. Time, Gas, Money, wear and tear on my truck.

Moddess said:
Good luck! Texascwgrl,

With your energy there is no doubt that this national will be a good one again. Would be happy to assist you any way I can, just PM me if you need.

:love: Moddess

Most likely 99.99% that I'll be there.

Thanks girl.  I am sure I will need help along the way ;)

Back