• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Registration Information

Texascwgrl

Charter Member
SM 2003
Well, it is finally time to begin REGISTRATION for Nationals 09 in San Antonio, Texas!  The event is being co-hosted by San Antonio Avalanches and sanctioned by the ChevyAvalancheFanClub.  As in the past, the 2009 National Chevy Avalanche Meet will benefit a local charity with this year's beneficiary being the Fisher House.  All proceeds above and beyond the costs incurred with the event will be donated at the Group Dinner being held at the Drury Inn & Suites Northwest on Saturday, July 25, 2009.  Many events have been planned and are being offered in groups and as self-guided interests for all to enjoy.  You are encouraged to attend as many as you desire, or as few as you feel like. The 2009 National Chevy Avalanche Meet will include goody bags, shirts, name badges and lanyards, group dinner and group breakfast as well as the infamous raffle tickets.
Different levels of Registration will be available, however at least one Primary Registration is required per Avalanche. 

Below are the levels of Registrations:

Primary Registration: $60
At least ONE Primary Registration per Avalanche is required:
Includes 1 adult registration & welcome gift bag.
1 Event T-Shirt S-5XL, 5 Raffle Tickets to each Tier of prizes...
1 Dinner Ticket, 1 Breakfast Buffet Ticket,  Lanyard with a name badge
Gift Bag Includes: Welcome Letter, Copy of Agenda, Route Maps, Self Guided Points of Interest Information, Area Maps, Decals and more..

Additional Registrations:

Adult/13 and Up: $50
Registration for spouses and children 13 and up.
1 Event T-Shirt S-XL, 5 Raffle Tickets to each Tier of prizes...
1 Dinner Ticket, 1 Breakfast Buffet Ticket, Lanyard with a name Badge

Children 12 and Under: $30
1 Event T-Shirt S-XL, 5 Raffle Tickets to each Tier of prizes...
1 Dinner Ticket, 1 Breakfast Buffet Ticket, Lanyard with a name Badge

We were able to keep registration costs the same as last year  (y) .  Registration will still include a T-Shirt and a ticket for the Group Dinner and Group Breakfast.  Again, all excess funds from the event will be donated to the Fisher House.
As an added incentive to register early, those completing registration before the deadline,  will receive 3 additional raffle tickets for the drawing to be held at the Group Dinner.

:cool: Due to time constraints involved with getting the shirts made up, any registration AFTER July 1, 2009 will NOT include a shirt.  To guarantee a shirt, Register BEFORE July 1, 2009.  Registrations received AFTER July 1, 2009 will have name badges, but they will not be pre-printed.

I wondered where this post was thanks TCG.

Done, just me.
I'm killing my paypal tonight. :E:

I assume that since the online registration is payment only, we must also fill out the mail in form and send it in. Is this correct?

farmguy said:
I assume that since the online registration is payment only, we must also fill out the mail in form and send it in. Is this correct?

During the online registration:
1. go to the online section
2. choose t shirt size and add to cart
3. choose continue shopping if additional persons need to be registered
4. choose checkout if you are the only one registering for your party
5. fill in billing information
6. review order and continue
7. (right below description of registration) add special instructions to merchant link during the review of your payment process
8. pay now and you will get an email notification that it was paid  (y)

I hope this helps.

when I have the time..I'll try and get it done (y)  Might just be me and not the family  :(

If members were to register but were unable to attend would there be a way to receive a T-shirt and decals?

Enquiring minds want to know.  :rolleyes:

Back