• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hotel Information (updated @ 89.99 per night!)

Texascwgrl

Charter Member
SM 2003
The 2009 National Chevy Avalanche Get Together Hotel Information

T02384_EXT_01_J.jpg

Drury Inn & Suites Northwest
(210) 561-2510
9806 W I-10, San Antonio, TX 78230 
Cross Streets: Near the intersection of W I-10 and Colonial Sq 

T02384_LOBB_01_J.jpg

Location:   This Drury Inn & Suites is located approximately seven miles from San Antonio International Airport and 10 miles from the Alamodome. It is also three miles from Huebner Oaks Shopping Center, four miles from Six Flags Fiesta Texas, 10 miles from San Antonio Zoo and the Riverwalk, and 20 miles from Sea World.

Hotel amenities (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY) include complimentary breakfast  (y) including scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and Belgian waffles, free daily evening beverages (2 per adult)  (y) and hot snacks, guest pantry, free parking, business center, free local calls as well as 60 minutes free long distance phone calls anywhere in the U.S., indoor pool and whirlpool, guest laundry facilities, an exercise room, air conditioning, free high-speed Internet, wheelchair accessible, Wi-Fi Hotspot, cable TV, Meeting/Banquet Facilities, All rooms have free high-speed Internet access, microwaves & refrigerators, irons/ironing boards, hairdryers, coffeemaker, voicemail and pets allowed  :love:.

T02384_ROOM_01_J.jpg

T02384_POOL_01_J.jpg

ROOM RATES:
Room                                Single Rate        Double Rate          Triple Rate           Quad Rate
NON-SMOKING KX                  89.99                 89.99                  89.99                  89.99
NON-SMOKING QQX               89.99                 89.99                  89.99                  89.99

The Hotel cannot guarantee specific requests (that is, requests for rollaway beds, adjoining rooms, specific room types not available at time of reservations, etc.)  The Hotel will honor such requests to the best of its ability on the day of arrival.  Rollaway beds are limited and there is an additional charge of $10 per day rental fee.

RESERVATIONS WILL BE MADE BY: INDIVIDUAL CALL-IN

To reserve online, go to www.druryhotels.com, click on Book it Fast, then enter group number 2056500.
Please call 1-800-325-0720 to make your individual group reservations.  Please specify the Hotel location: Drury Inn & Suites Northwest 9806 W I-10, San Antonio, TX 78230 and reference your Group Name:  Chevyavalanchefanclub, of course!.

CUT-OFF DATE:  Reservations received after Friday, July 3, 2009 will be provided on a space-available basis at prevailing rates.

***FYI *** Current prevailing rates:
From the Drury Inn website, web rates if rooms booked today for July 20-26 are $159.99 weekdays and $134.99 weekends.
The Nationals 09 committee wanted you to know what a good deal we are getting with this group discount  :D and to let everyone know what to expect if  a reservation is made after the block is lifted.  With that said, if for whatever reason booking takes place after the CUT-OFF DATE, my recommendation is to still mention the club as you MAY still be able to receive club rate if rooms are still available.

CHECK-IN, CHECK-OUT:  Hotel check-in is after 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.  Hotel checkout is before 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.

CANCELLATION:  Guest cancellations can be made up til 6pm on day of arrival.

TAX INFORMATION:  All rates are subject to the prevailing city and state taxes.  Currently, taxes total 16.75% and are subject to change without notice. 

DAMAGES:  Upon check in, guest paying for room assumes full responsibility of any damages done to the guest room.

Ok... Here we go!
I will keep this post updated with who has registered at the hotel, please let me know.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Members registered at hotel
  1.  JRAM

Outstanding Job  >:D

We are VERY excited about the rate and the hotel is REALLY nice. 

We were pretty upset that the first one fell through after alot of hard work, but things happen for a reason  :cool:

Gotcha listed JRAM... that was really fast!
--------------------------------------------------

Please, let me take a minute to again...  :notworthy:

to THANK my committee.  Without them, this event would not be possible.

Just tried to book online and I received the following error

The travel agent ID is not valid. The certificate number entered is not valid. For further assistance, please call 1-800-436-1169.

What rate do we select and where do we enter the group number  ?

Attachments

• drury_web.jpg
    drury_web.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 265
Good question. 

STAND BY:
I will be in the office in about an hour, I will call and find out where we are going wrong. 

Loggie said:
Just tried to book online and I received the following error

The travel agent ID is not valid. The certificate number entered is not valid. For further assistance, please call 1-800-436-1169.

What rate do we select and where do we enter the group number  ?

The agent ID is NOT where you enter our group number.  In REALLY small print, right underneath STEP 1 it says, "If you have a Group number click here to enter it"  When you click on that link another window opens, you enter the group number, then the system auto populates the rest of the information for you.

I had to look at the form for several minutes before I saw the small print.

Hope this helps.

JRAM

(y) Thanks.  I'l check it out

Great looking hotel and rates Melissa.
If everything keeps looking the way it is, I may be able to make this.

Texascwgrl said:
Gotcha listed JRAM... that was really fast!
--------------------------------------------------

Please, let me take a minute to again...   :notworthy:

to THANK my committee.  Without them, this event would not be possible.

Again, You are Welcome.
Ken & Theresa

Going to get mine in by tomorrow.  (y)

Nice job and great rates.. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Texascwgrl said:
Ok... Here we go!
I will keep this post updated with who has registered at the hotel, please let me know.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Members registered at hotel
  1.  JRAM
Who else has made their reservations??

Lets get it moving... 

I'm hoping to meet several I have not met yet.  (y)

Well, Melissa, since there is such a LOW attendance, :6:  Maybe we can all crash at your place.

Strobin'01 said:
Well, Melissa, since there is such a LOW attendance, :6:  Maybe we can all crash at your place.

If I had a few extra beds and AV space we could :)

This will be a GREAT event BIG or small, San Antonio is a GREAT place to visit  (y)
and for me to live  :love:

Back