• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Edmonton Chapter Meet - Aug. 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasman

Charter Member
SM 2003
Corkscrew Mountain Cruise

Check out some AV accessories and meet over breakfast at Smitty's. Those who wish will cruise to Corkscrew Mountain (1 1/2 hours from Red Deer centre).

Check out the calendar for details.

CHAS how many members in edmonton? >:D

4? you, wife, daughter, Avalanche??

You kill me with that last post count me in LOL

Hey Chasman I think they have more CFAC members in 1 american city than we have in Canada ;D

Aug 10...lets see I was gonna go to the Houston Meet on the 10th......Lets see...Drive 40 hr to houston or meet in my City......tough choice...

Count me in....am I like #12 or something >:D

P.S can u update the meet calendar? :cool:

I've tried updating the calendar twice, but for some reason it's not showing up. I'll do some investigating.

Actually, y, my wife isn't a member. But my 19 and 17 year old daughters are!! August 10th!! Be there or be square, y!! I just wanted to keep this on the list. You taught me that, y, with the off hours chat.

Leather, had lunch with Boar-Ral today and he is in for sure.

Man I would love to go!

Unfortunately, I already have plans to do the Houston/Galveston meet the same day :(

Just to confirm August 10 as the date of the August Meet and Cruise of the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club North America - Edmonton Chapter.

I heard this crazy rumour that the Edmonton Chapter for CAFCNA is having a meet on August 10.

Just a reminder - we only have room for two more AV's on this cruise, due to government limitations to testosterone on the Forestry Trunk Road.

Leather, Boar-Ral - you guys rule!

I'm definitely going all out for you guys - elk pepperoni for all!!! (by the way it's mild not too hot).

I'll split my share of pepperoni with anyone else who attends the meet. :) Anyone interested in driving to Alberta, Canada is invited. :)

Last call for the CAFCNA Edmonton Chapter cruise to Corkscrew Mountain, August 10.
Check the calendar for the details.
Be there or be square.

Good news is I think we should be able to fit all the AV's @ Aug 10th meet into 1 pic.
goofy.gif

I would be there but I have to be in Wetaskiwin that day installing a computer system :6:

But there just has to be somebody in Calgary who wants to take a drive up the road. It's a fast trip in an AV, trust me >:D

Leather said:
Good news is I think we should be able to fit all the AV's @ Aug 10th meet into 1 pic.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
goofy.gif
I am still LMAO
rofl.gif

Forecast is for sunshine till late afternoon, and the roads are drying fast from last weekends rain. Lookout Elk Creek here we come!

They'll never know what hit them!

Of course, this means I am going to have to clean the truck this afternoon. Bleh! Bleh!

Morning after report:

Everyone returned home safely but with a dirty AV. Car washes were busy in Red Deer and Edmonton at 10:00 at night.

Wait for the pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back