• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Where is everyone at in PA?

thumpinbass

I always see a ton of AVs in PA everywhere I drive, but for some reason, this area is not very active at all.

Where is everyone?  Come on PA people!  Speak up!

I'm still here Thumpin'...representing the Best...I mean West part of PA...  :E:

wow,  I post a thread about nobody showing up and i got 2 replies within a couple hours.  I'm impressed.    :D

Hey TB47,  I also work in the weehours of the night.  My shift starts at 10:30p and ends at 7a.  Lucky for me I can read the boards when I don't have any work to do.

and BBB, sorry if i forget, but have we ever met from any of the KAC gtgs?  I don't think we have, but then again my memory is not the greatest either.

thumpinbass said:
and BBB, sorry if i forget, but have we ever met from any of the KAC gtgs?  I don't think we have, but then again my memory is not the greatest either.

No GTG's over there...I was the CC for Western PA...

No avys on this side of the state...  :needhug:

BigBlockBirch said:
No GTG's over there...I was the CC for Western PA...

No avys on this side of the state...   :needhug:
what happened to all the Pittsburg area members that we met for the Hartwood lights in 08?

Glad im on the EAST not a big fan of pittsburgh.....or any sports teams..FROM PA......BUT ROOT TAMPA!!!!!

carnut said:
There is no pittsburg in this end of the state. Ther IS however a pittsburgh  >:D

You go...

I can count on one hand the number of "active" avy-nuts...

Two of them are within walking distance of me... Carnut and N1NCZ

I'm here in Northeast Philly, I've stopped tagging as have got not a one return from the tagging i have done tried to something going for a meet and great at Chickie's & Pete's on Roosevelt Blvd. in Northeast Philly and no one showed up so i started to tag Less and Less.
                                                                                 :E: :E: :E:

BigBlockBirch said:
You go...

I can count on one hand the number of "active" avy-nuts...

Two of them are within walking distance of me... Carnut and N1NCZ
Have you talked to Rich and Pat lately?

ohiobellboy said:
Have you talked to Rich and Pat lately?

I passed him one day and called his cell...ended up not being him.

Time goes by too fast.

They are getting a call this week...  :needhug:

Hey Birch, I got a new hood for it! It looks great. PM Me, mabe we can meet up in the south hills, who knows!
Here is a pic!

Attachments

• Car 991.jpg
    Car 991.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 385
Sorry man...forgot about ya...

That looks sweet.

We will definitely have to...

Maybe get Carnut and N1NCZ out too...

It has been a while.

Thanks! I don't know if you remember me saying I was looking for a Typhoon in red, well I bought one! Found it in FL, going to pick it up and tow it home at the end of May.
Wife and baby looking forward to some get togethers!

Hi Every one. :wave:
Been hanging out on the Camaro5 site. Waiting and waiting....

Started cleaning up the Ride waiting for the new Tire & Rims.
Also On Board air and Air horns, and pulled out the Bushwhacker's.
But withthat said have a lot of yard work to catch up on. :rolleyes:

Mountain Top, PA
jays_av.jpg

Back