• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

AyyTrainn & Mrs. AyyTrainn Will B In Kahului Maui, HI.

I'm here on Ohau but not in Kahului. My ambers are on, look out the window as you fly by!
What's going on in Kahului for you? I fly over for work every cple of weeks for work. Need any info??

Are you on a second honeymoon or what?  (y)

345.JPG

HawaiianBrian said:
I'm here on Ohau but not in Kahului.
AIIIIGHT THEN, I THINK I HAVE A CO-WORKER THAT MOVED THERE RECENTLY WITH HIS WIFE.  THE BRUNSONS. 

My ambers are on, look out the window as you fly by!
WILL DO....MOS DEFINATELY. :D

What's going on in Kahului for you?
EVERY YEAR, THE WIFE & I TAKE A TRIP 2 CELEBRATE OUR HONEYMOON/ANNIVERSARY(HONEYVERSARY).  THIS YEAR SHE PICKED THERE.

I fly over for work every cple of weeks for work. Need any info??
NOT YET...AS ALWAYS, SHE HAS DONE HER HOMEWORK & KNOW EVERYWHERE WE NEED 2 GO THUS FAR...BUT STAY CLOSE, I MITE B CALLIN' 2 FIND SOMETHIN' OUT.  I WILL PM U MY NUMBA.

I got it!

U Picked a good time to come over! Most of the asian tourists are scarred stiff of the swineflu so you have the island all to yourself to enjoy!
Hope you have a good time (y)

And note they are standing next to the Pearl for their fifth  :laugh:
Hey Ant you and your lady have a great time. Tell her hello for me.

AyyTrainn said:
Cooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :love:  I Mite Jus Run Naked Now!

I hope you didn't Ant, even the natives would be scared off too!   :laugh:

BTW: I started to buy a train horn and Maria wouldn't let me because you already have one.  :E:

Z66Modder said:
I hope you didn't Ant, even the natives would be scared off too!   :laugh:
HAHAHAHA, NO WONDER THEY FOLLOWED ME AROUND MAKIN' SUREI DIDNT DROP ANY CLOTHES.

BTW: I started to buy a train horn and Maria wouldn't let me because you already have one.  :E:
SAY WHAT????  DAYUM!!!

That's OK, 'cause I found a Train Whistle that's just as loud. Now I just need some more money.  :laugh:

Back