• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

STI VI Cruise Events

Intimidatoruag

As everyone that has been to a large GTG knows, a big hit for everyone is the cruises.

This year at STI VI will be no different.

We have are several places of interest to plan a cruise to, including:

1) River Street which is fun to do at night with lights and strobes.

2) Fort Pulaski

3) Tybee Island Light House

Here are a few videos of past cruises:

Tybee Island Lighthouse
Right-click and select Save Target As...
Friday Afternoon - 3:17 mins - 8.3MB

Saturday Crusin
Saturday Afternoon - 5:12 mins - 13.5MB

Modding Central
Saturday Afternoon - 3:28 mins - 9MB

River Street Cruise
Saturday Evening - 3:21 mins - 8.7MB

Proud to be an American
Misc - 3:15 mins - 8.3MB

For those wanting to do the cruises, it is important (although not required) to have FRS handheld radios.  We usually run on channel 3. The radios keep us in communication during the cruise so that if anyone gets separated from the group due to traffic or stop lights those who are leading will know and can slow up progress until everyone is cought up and back togather.

There will be a sign up sheet available at the welcome table at STI VI as well as you can sign up here.   If one of the cruises has little interest it will be cancelled if it seems one cruise has alot of intrest and participants want to add another trip to one location we can arrange that too.

Also if anyone has any other ideas of other points of intrest that would make a good cruise please post those ideas here as well so we have time to map out a route and gauge intrest.

The current schedule has us doing the "pre" River Street cruise Thursday night leaving the hotel at 7:30 pm.  We will do the Lighthouse and Fort Sat. morning leaving from the hotel to the lighthouse and then to the fort at 10 am.  And the highlight of STI crusies will be Sat. night when we leave the hotel head to River Street departing at 7:30 pm.

Please Please Please ... We are also looking for a videograher for at least the Sat. night river cruise.

Any questions?  Feel free to contact your Cruise Staff, Moosc, Shels or Intimidatoruag with questions or ideas for other cruises.

Thanks
Your cruise coordinators.  (y)

River Street:

Intimidatoruag
Hugz
Heidi Ho
AVnFun
ChevyGuyNC
Spork_Driver
HerAvy
02 Z71
WillyOrca
Moosc
Silverbudman
Waz/Wasbro

Fort/Light House:
Moosc
Hugz
silverbudman

should be fun

def want to do River Street since we had a problem last time :( Will have to see what my arrival plan is when it gets closer!

:love:

When we starting a list..  I want to sign up this YEAR...    :drive:

Sign me up for the River Cruise  (y)

I'm going to do all the cruises. That is if Heidi doesn't take my keys away:-o

Sign me up for the Light House Fort cruise as well please..  Havent really had the chance to enjoy these before, and I finally will be able to enjoy the best parts of STI.....    (y) (y)

Hey sign me up for all of them....I want to cruise onto electric avenue, going to take you Higher yea sounds like a cool song with bells and sirens and lights and REAL FRIENDS who could ask for anything more.....

Back