• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Just wondering

Tazman

SM 2003
???. With all that goes on why are we even on this board (NM).  I stop in from time to time and nothing.  Doesn't anybody want to meet up?  I know it's hard to do GTG and stuff, I'm just wondering since nobody from NM post or anything would we eventually land up getting removed :needhug: ???  It just seems like every region has some post but NM never does, I try to do my part and I'm not giving up here in my town.  There i think I'm through venting.

Hey Taz!

I'm still around, still have the Av.  Started my own company about 3 years ago now so life have become really busy.  Not much time to play/tinker etc.  I was the one that grabbed the bull by the horns and organized most of the GTGs.  It seems that the core group of members from NM are at that stage in life where family involvement is peaking (young kids will lots of activities). 

If you want to take the reins and try to organize something, please do.  I can't say I will be able to make it, but I will try.

Jeff

Hey - I resemble that Jeff!  I've still got my gas guzzler but the kids are occupying most of my free time.

-Dave    :p

hey guys, glad to see your still around.  Yeah i know it's hard to get everyone together, i was just wondering where everyone was at and what they were up too.  TCG (Texas cow girl) said they would like to  try to get a clouldcroft GTG going, but we will have to wait until Nationals are over.  Any how if we can't make a GTG at least lets try to stop in from time to time and say hi.  As soon as i get a faster and better computer maybe then will i try to tackle organizing a GTG which i am having trouble even in this small town that I live in.  Anyway keep in touch guys and hope everything goes well.  Enjoy the rest of the summer.

Back