• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2011 NorCal Roll Call / Post a Picture of your Avalanche / Contact Information

I CHNGE

Silent Avalanche RIP
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
Help the NorCal Cruise Coordinator get in touch with you...

Let us know Who you are, Where you are, and If You Want to be contacted regarding Get Togethers

THIS IS A VIRTUAL CONTACT INFORMATION THREAD SO NO CHIT CHAT PLEASE THANK YOU
If you want to chit chat please start a new thread/chit chat posts will be removed​

I'll start off so you can get a feel for it...

I CHNGE
Pleasant Hill California, it's in the East Bay area (Contra Costa County) near the Cities of Concord, Walnut Creek, Martinez, Pittsburg and Antioch
I want to be contacted regarding Get Togethers (GTGs) and Modding Parties
You can reach me via the email address in my profile

Attachments

• lift and 33s 009.jpg
    lift and 33s 009.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 348
I'm a wanna be modder.

RoarinRow (Northern California Cruise Coordinator)
Elk Grove, California, which is also considered South Sacramento.
PM or email me for any GTG ideas!  We keep a calendar of events on our local site.  We need more ideas and bodies to make GTGs happen.
I/we travel near and far just to meet you.

17_Mile_Dr1.jpg

Thanks for starting this thread Cliff!

edit - updated with link to calendar of events on AVS.

ReefnAv
Folsom, California, about 20 min. from Downtown Sacramento
PM me or Email for all GTG's and MOD parties!!!

I love my Av!!

IMG_2742.jpg

I live in Sacramento and not all that happy about, but that's life.
My '05 Avalanche is my second unit and it's a show stopper
where ever I go.

Love go on GTG's that are not to far from home.

You can email me at: myrongjr@live.com for upcoming events.  (y)

Attachments

• AV-Mica.jpg
    AV-Mica.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 452
I live in Sunnyvale in the Silicon Valley. I build avionics for the Predator and Global Hawk UAVs for the Air Force and Navy. I have an 08 Avy I bought new equipt as shown below. I've done nothing but enjoy it from mile one! Have yet to attend a GTG but would like to if there not 200 miles away.  :rolleyes: Contact me via my message box here on this board. MP

3069684448_e3a2086858.jpg
2636846013_65db6a27b1.jpg

Hell ya I'm in.. I have a few mods. Email me at the address in my profile for all GTG ideas. Thanks Cliff for doing this.

31_G.jpg

13.jpg

Hello all, since there's no post for CenCal I guess I'll post here.

My name is Scott, I live and work in Fresno and I'm interested in attending GTG's time allowing.  E-mail me at the address in my profile.

If you've ever seen a stock Summit White and cladded Z-71 then you don't need a pic of mine.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

I am new here and I like to get more information for your gatherings / meetings. I have attached some pictures of my Avalanche. Hope everyone had a good new years day celebration. JPech

Attachments

• White Avalanche 015 (Small).jpg
    White Avalanche 015 (Small).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 364
  • White Avalanche 009 (Small).jpg
    White Avalanche 009 (Small).jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 368
  • White Avalanche 011 (Small).jpg
    White Avalanche 011 (Small).jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 365
Hi I am Shane,(Josie02Av), and I live in Coarsegold, Ca and am looking for members in the area to have a GTG and show off our Av's, since that is what we do best.

Attachments

• 1233697371123.jpg
    1233697371123.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 278
  • 1234293454846.jpg
    1234293454846.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 277
2006 AV 40k miles just got it a couple weeks ago with a killer deal. Can't post pics but she sure is pretty and the family is lovin her . Just put a coat of mquires cleaner wax and a coat of nxt tech wax boy these trucks rock! (y) will post as soon as I can
Tony

Jonathan from central coast california, home of Pismo Beach/Oceano Dunes! Contact me for GTGs!

My name is Wil and I'm from San Jose, CA. If there are any GTG's or modding parties within 150-200 miles, please let me know.

Here's my Av...
122815247.hxpW9R7W.jpg

Hi everyone, GulfstreamV and just moved to Danville in the East Bay area from Maryland. Previously the MD-DE-DC Cruise Coordinator, and Region 1 Coordinator.  Fell off the radar due to heavier work load.  Installed the ambers in my 2008 AV but have not seen any around here yet.  Seems like the AV is few and far between on the highways around here.  If you see the ambers go ahead and flash me  (y)

Need to take some new photos of the AV and will post them.

When did this happen GulfstreamV

Go luck out there. :wave:

GulfstreamV said:
Hi everyone, GulfstreamV and just moved to Danville in the East Bay area from Maryland. Previously the MD-DE-DC Cruise Coordinator, and Region 1 Coordinator.  Fell off the radar due to heavier work load.  Installed the ambers in my 2008 AV but have not seen any around here yet.  Seems like the AV is few and far between on the highways around here.  If you see the ambers go ahead and flash me  (y)

Need to take some new photos of the AV and will post them.

What's up new neighbor?
I'm in Walnut Creek just up the road about 5-7 miles North of you.
You just need to open your eyes a little once you get to know the roads a little better...LOL  :laugh:
This IS a "target rich" enviornment...the Avs are all over 680...just not many Ambers...
I'll be looking for ya !!!

Hey I CHNGE  :wave:  I was just in your neck of the woods last week and go there often.  I'll be looking for ya.  (y)

Yeah, I should have posted have not seen any ambers around here yet...  :E:

Still have to post pic of the AV, but will wait until I get it back from the body shop where they need to fix the scratches from my move out here. 
Would have been better to drive it out rather than ship it out.  :8:

I have a niece in Danville. Her and her husband moved up from Florida not to long ago. I grew up in the Bay Area and now live just outside of Yosemite. Welcome to the club. :welcome:

Attachments

• Josie at Lake 2011.jpg
    Josie at Lake 2011.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 156
  • Camera 30 june 11 765 (640x480) (320x240).jpg
    Camera 30 june 11 765 (640x480) (320x240).jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 155
I'm always interested in meeting new people for GTG's or modding parties.  I live in Lincoln but spend a lot of time in Sacramento, Orangevale and Granite Bay.  I have two Avy's at the moment.  One is a '02 1500 and the other is a 2500 of the same year.  Here is a pic of the 1500.

I do not have a pic of the 2500.  I'll get one soon.

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 140
I am new in this Forum, seen a lot of cool Avalanches in this site :) My ride is an 04 Z66. Having a lot of fun with it so far heh heh. Hope go to the next gathering. Later.  :wave:

Back