• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Wake up Mississippi!!

craigh9

:beating:

The Mississippi board is pathetic.  For which I am guilty as well.  One thread so far in 2009.

We used to be an active (albeit small) group.  Any new members in the last year or so?   ...let us know you are here.

I am awake. I live in Starkville been looking for av buddies and recruiting in my area but no takers yet.

I'm still on daily.  (Meridian Area)  I know several Av owners in Meridian but instead of checking out CAFCNA they just ask me questions about their Avs.

I will volunteer to plan it just let me know if anyone is interested I always like to meet new people, especially av owners.

I'm actually in tennessee, but I claim MS simply bc I cant stand living in Memphis.  Plus the fact that I work and pretty much do everything in southaven and olive branch areas.  That being said, if there's a GTG in north MS, I'd like to crash to party if thats ok.

That is cool with me, I am from the Jackson TN area so I try to go to the Tennessee GTG's when they are close. 

I like that idea work is really about to pick up for me and will take up most of my weekends so I will have to see when I can get free.

ok so i have an idea about a gtg.  Since its nearly football season, why not have a tailgating gtg at ole miss games or state games?  just a thought

I vote have it at a State game. I am an alumni and work for campus so I will be around. My parents tailgate for every state game and we can have a good size one setup in the junction if need be. Let me know.

yeah, even though I live in memphis (and am an ole miss fan) it would be my first gtg since joining.  And I have no problems making the 3 or so hour drive to starkville, done it a couple times before i got the av.

Cool, I will be around mostly working but after the game I can hang out in the junction. If anyone is coming in on Friday let me know and we can find a place to grab some supper.

Unofficial GTG at the Egg Bowl November 28, in Starkvegas! (I'm sure this will get the Mississippi board stirred up) Hotty Toddy!!!

ryanlongmire24 said:
Im a mississipian from leakesville [greene county]  but I am in Michigan untill the summer we need a gtg.... 

HOW ABOUT THEM SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny because I'm from Mississippi and since we don't have a professional team most from MS are Saints fans.  I'm a die hard 49ers fan so for years I've always hated the Saints especially when they were in the same division and the Saints were good in the early 90s.  I'm still not a big fan but I do find myself supporting them this year.  Maybe because of all they went through with Katrina.  I think they'll have to play better offense to beat the Colts.  The Colts aren't turnover prone so The Saints can't rely on getting a lot of turnovers from them. 

Very true we sure got to come with a better offensive game plan but Vikings has better D so I think we were playing it safe on them and we will release the hounds on the colts.....  Glad to know you are for us maybe before it is over I can convert you into a full fledge saints fan.......  Who Dat Nation!!!

ryanlongmire24 said:
Very true we sure got to come with a better offensive game plan but Vikings has better D so I think we were playing it safe on them and we will release the hounds on the colts.....   Glad to know you are for us maybe before it is over I can convert you into a full fledge saints fan.......  Who Dat Nation!!!

:laugh: I doubt it but keep trying.

Back