• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

STI VI Dolphin Tour, CANCELLED

Toots

I'm going to cancel this trip.  :(
Due to lack of interest and also because I will not be making the trip to STI VI.  Circumstances beyond my control.  Couldn't get a good time and no one wants to go just before "show and shine" including GBT.   

Would anyone like to take a Dolphin Tour?

Saturday, Oct 24 at 3:00 pm

The tour departs from Lazaretto Creek Marina, heading toward the Atlantic ocean, passing by shrimp boats
and boat docks that portray the charm of an old fishing village.
The boat passes by the Cockspur lighthouse (built in 1856), offering a view of historic Fort Pulaski.
Approaching the North Beach of Tybee, the tour provides a scenic view of the Tybee Lighthouse.

The tour will last approximately one to one and half hours (depending on where the dolphins are playing).

Tour rates are $15.00 for adults and $8.00 for children, 12 and under

http://www.tybeedolphins.com/dolphin-tours.html
Lazaretto Creek Marina & Captain Mike's Dolphin Tours
P.O. Box 787
Tybee Island, Georgia 31328

Please reply here if interested.

Very nice...  Thank you for running with this..!!!!!!

Mike

The Dolphin Tour is PHENOMENAL.  We did it at the last STI and were amazed at the Dolphin activity.  Well worth the money.  But wear a HEAVY coat when you go out.....brrrrrr.

Great Job....Sounds like a great time!!!! Thanks for putting this together.  (y)

Wondering if its time to actually do this one for a change...

it is fun just have a fast camera... those buggers are quicke...

Attachments

• STI-V Tybee Island Ga 003 (Small).jpg
    STI-V Tybee Island Ga 003 (Small).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 53
  • STI-V Tybee Island Ga 005 (Small).jpg
    STI-V Tybee Island Ga 005 (Small).jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 52
Sorry guys, me and Toots won't be making the trip to STI this year, so we are cancelling this tour.
Maybe someone else might want to try to set it up.  :cautious:

Back