• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Region II GTG Calendar

Spork_Driver

PM 2023
SM 2008
I've set up a Google calendar to keep up with all gtgs in Region II.  If you are planning a gtg and would like it on the calendar, just send me a pm or an email and I'll add it as soon as possible.  Here is the address for the calendar and it is also in my signature.  I'll also post gtgs here as they come up.

February 25, 2012 - Buffalo Wild Wings - Columbia, SC
April 14, 2012 - Hugz End to the Hibernation - Advance, NC
April 21, 2012 - Pamama City Cruise-In - Panama City, FL]
Every 3rd Saturday of the month, ending in November - Panama City Cruise Car & Truck Show - Panama City, FL

October 27-28, 2012 - Hotlanta "Part Deuce" -  Atlanta Area, GA

Isn't the GOOGLE Calendar great? I like to click the AGENDA tab on the calendar to see a list of ALL GTG's on that Calendar. I also love the fact that it will map the location of the GTG for 'ya.

Butch

And are you great for showing how easy it is?  :love: :love: :love:  I actually forgot about the mapping.  I need to go play with that  (y)

Have to ee if we can get a FEW MORE GTGs up there pretty soon..  Have to talk to you later about those..    (y) (y)

Back