• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Butterfield Canyon cruise videos and picture thread

Aussie Red

SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
Wow what a fantastic time. Great friends enjoying a wonderful cruise together. I had such a fantastic time and the scenery was beautiful.
Utah Avs you are the best !
Here are the videos of the run and I will up load pictures tomorrow. Please add your pictures to this thread I am dying to see them.
Mark I have the greatest pic of you and Lynette on your AV.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYMiCDchIuA

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQKXF97bUEc

Hey can anyone count how many times Kent's dog went from window to window doing her jack in the box impression ? It was hysterical running behind them .

Aussie Red said:
Hey can anyone count how many times Kent's dog went from window to window doing her jack in the box impression ? It was hysterical running behind them .

Ya I really hate taking her places because she is so hyper, and wants to see out both windows at once.  But I feel bad when I do not take her on trips like these, because she enjoys them so much.  Then she will not get out of the truck because she thinks, she isn't done yet, untill we get home.  She is a character.   I spend 3 hours vacuuming her hair out of the truck everytime she goes somewhere with us.  That part I really hate.  Ohh ya and when I roll up the windows she thinks her place is standing with her front feet on the front of the console and she pants and slobbers on anything in the cup holder....YUKKKKK.

Very nice pics Aussie and Andy! Thanks for putting them up!

-UtahAV
-Mark

I really liked the pic of Lynette and me on the AV and the one of my parents.

Thanks!

-UtahAV
-Mark

Here are a few from my viewfinder...

375481558.jpg

375481559.jpg

375481560.jpg

375481561.jpg

Those are great pictures as well Mark. Isn't that one of you and Lynette the greatest ? I really thought it was so darn cute.

Haven't had a chance to take a look at the pics from Aussie yet.  I dad watch my stupid dog run from the left windoew to the right window.  I always wondered what that looked like from outside the truck.  Nice picks Mark.

I did talk to Skip Sunday night.  I said I would call him at 7:00 PM well at 7:15 PM rolled around my phone rang.  Yapp I'm in hot water again from my friend.  I'm so bad at phone calls.  He's doing great and says hi to everyone.  (y)

:laugh: :laugh: I heard he called you  :laugh: :laugh:
You leave that sweet dog alone !! I was so cracking up watching her impersonation of a jack in the box  :laugh:
Now if we can all chant to Andrew to " Keep your fingers of the zoom" we might get some great videos.

Back