• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Welcome saabindwc

Watch out for Aussie saabindwc, she will talk you into doing all kinds of mods to the AV. >:D

I knew I like ya, you're in good hands then. :laugh:

Also be sure to look at the up coming schedule of planned events and maybe take a peek at the Butterfield Canyon video and pic thread. Sorry you were not there to join us yesterday we had an awesome time as we always do. Mark aka Utah AV is our cruise coordinator and does a fantastic job. He will contact you and let you know what is popping here in Utah and trust me you will not want to miss any GTGs we always have a great time and they just keep getting better. 

:welcome:  saabindwc

My name is Mark and I am the Cruise Coordinator (CC) for the Utah Chapter. I am glad that you found our club and hope that we will see you a a GTG (Get together) soon! Our GTG's are open to anyone and everyone so feel free to join us! Please send me an email and I will add you to our email contact list to keep you informed of upcoming GTG's.  Click on my screen name (UtahAV) on the left side of this post and then on my email.

Again, Welcome and I hope to meet you at a GTG soon!

-UtahAV
-Mark

Just watched the movies and pictures posted for butterfield canyon, looks like so much fun.  Those were some awesome clips, i wonder what the people that passed you all on the trails thought when they saw so many avys all lined up driving like that.  Too bad i missed out.  Hopefully next time though. And Mark I sent you my e-mail like you requested.

They look at us for sure. It is a real blast. It will be just great adding another member to the group. Tell us about your AV you know year color etc.

I have to figure out how to put pictures on the computer but, I have a 2002 Black 2500.  It is lifted with a 4" RCD suspension Lift with a 3" body lift sitting in the box waiting to be put on.  I have ambers, Exhaust, CAI, sirens :) and some stickers on the truck (search and rescue on the back window, 8.1L Vortec 496 c.i. on the hood, and a cool mountain above my 4x4 sticker with avalanche and 2500 underneath).  My next mods are New wheels and tires that I'm going to custom paint black and charcoal  , strobes in my headlights, train horn, and a paint scheme kinda like earthquakes plastic, and black out my grille.  I'm super excited.  I'm sure there are many more mods to come.  Now everyone can spot me driving around

Exciting is a good way to describe it but I prefer fun. I have had so much fun traveling to events in other states and well I might just be bias but Utah has one of the greatest groups around. We are growing and we are doing so many different things. But the one thing we all agree on is that we all have bonded in friendship to last a lifetime because of our trucks.

Back