• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Made it home

ncavie

SM 2009
WOW...What an awesome 5 days it was so sad to have left. :needhug:  We made it home about an hour ago.  Sure do miss everyone already!! :love:

I just got home myself about and hour ago. It was a great time! :love: (y) :woohoo:

I admit it is a strange feeling when I came out of the hotel and there was only 4 Av's left. And no one around, we had a good time. Now looks like we have another young member in the making.

I got home a while ago, but dropped the dogs off, went to rehearsal, came home to change, went to work, ran a call and jsut got back.....so I guess I made it home  :cry:

Glad everyone made it home OK, but I have to wait for the Silverbudman

AVnFun said:
I admit a strange feeling when I came out of the hotel,...  no one around, we had a good time,...

...  looks like we have another young member in the making.

(y)  (y)    :laugh: 

Hey everyone we made it home safe and sound got back at 11:45 hit the bed had no heat so it was a bit cold and this morning got up and everything is nice and warm. It was a wonderful time down there and can't wait to get back to warm weather as it's cold as heck here. Bottom line is, It was great to be there with Great friends and seeing my daughter, Heidi you did a great job and thanks to mike for all he did you help you out...
Congrats  (y) (y)

Took you long enough.  Did you miss the slight right?  :laugh:

Seriously, glad you guys made it home safely and it was great to see you again.  :love:

Heidi Ho said:
Glad Dom had a good time....sure do miss everyone!!! :love:

He did have a good time, he was a bit worried when I told him it was a Avalanche nudist group as we crossed the GA line. After he didn't speak I told him it wasn't.

I want to thank everyone that showed him there Av's and explained everything, Now he is hooked and looks like I may have to buy a used Av soon. Greg420, its all your fault  :laugh:

Back