• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Avalancher's IN Ontario

i'd be game for something near london! i'm in saskatoon for another month or so, but i'm gonna be home for the new year, so lets make something happen! i haven't heard of any gtg's since the moose winooski's  gtg a year or 2 ago. i'm in sarnia, so the further from london, the tougher it gets for me to find the time, but i'm definitely interested.

:woohoo: We have members posting again in CA. (y)

I have been to London, Sarnia.

Count me in :wave:if you like to get together sometime.i live near toronto  ,i just bought my first Avalanche....!!!!!!! :love:

3 replies only that's sad (n) !!!!!

Well I guess that's a start.I know 2 others that would show up so that makes 6 if Mr U.S.A Shows up

So what do you have in mind ?

Do you want to start a club ?

Crash some car show in the summer ?

I know we can do the show in St.Thomas and the one in London too ( summertime is along ways away)

Do you want to do something before winter give me some info Thanks (y)

Hey, Welcome to the newer members.  Yeah we used to do GTGs & cruises along the lake shore (Hwy 3).  I guess everybody has gotten busy.  I'm the worst, I don't think I've joined in on any GTGs since I got my new Av.  That was a little over 3 years ago now  :eek: :eek:  So maybe "new blood" is what we needed  >:D 

to bad i don't have my AV with me...it's home in nova scotia....but if you guys decide to stop somewhere between windsor to owensound post it...might have to just take a stop by....make my rental car feel envy lol

skidooboy said:

Well I guess that's a start.I know 2 others that would show up so that makes 6 if Mr U.S.A Shows up

I know we can do the show in St.Thomas and the one in London too ( summertime is along ways away)

So do you have any input or any ideals on when you want to meet or where??? Its good to see we have some replies . May be Woodstock for the K.W. Av . Brantford  or Milton for the T.O.    AV

95highline said:
to bad i don't have my AV with me...it's home in nova scotia....but if you guys decide to stop somewhere between windsor to owensound post it...might have to just take a stop by....make my rental car feel envy lol
Two of my good friends live in Hanover and they have some nice AV.May be we can give you a fix   :cry: because we know you miss her

Nice to see some folks posting up, I tried to get a GT going in KW about a yr ago. It's tough sometimes with work & family schedules etc.
Hope you guys get something going, boy do I ever miss my avy. I think there might have to be a new family member next summer...  (y)

lol...thanks for the offer...i'll be home soon enough to play with her in the snow...first year in the snow with it lifted and a good tow rope....i'm just hoping i'm using the tow rope to pull others out and not myself llol

I'd do a GTG but Ont is too far. I've been on the highways and biways of NS for 4 yrs and I on every trip out I see one or two AV's, there's even 4-5 in town, but I have yet to see another one running ambers in the DRL's.

i've been thinking of doing the amber DRL's....but i might get creative and do something totally different....if your ever down yarmouth way send me a note maybe catch up somewhere

Careful doing the ambers. When I did them, the driver's side DRl hasn't been working right since then. The socket is black, probably overheated. And the light won't stay on unless I get underneath and wiggle the wires, even then it only lasts a few minutes.

Thanks for the invite, although I've never been further than Middleton and that was 25 yrs ago. :) I think the valley has changed a bit since then :)

woodchuck said:
Careful doing the ambers. When I did them, the driver's side DRl hasn't been working right since then. The socket is black, probably overheated. And the light won't stay on unless I get underneath and wiggle the wires, even then it only lasts a few minutes.

Thanks for the invite, although I've never been further than Middleton and that was 25 yrs ago. :) I think the valley has changed a bit since then :)

It funny you mention the amber DTRLs and the left side issue. I have the same thing, driver's side did not work right for quite some time, I worked on it this weekend and now the light has been working OK, see how long it lasts.

Derek

skidooboy said:
Silver1

I hope you get one again!!!!!!

I cant see why we cant if the U.S. guys can do it we sure can. (y)

Thanks man! Me too, I'm thinking about picking up a newer one next summer if everything works out.
Definitely the best riding/versatile truck out there in my opinion.   (y)

Silver1 said:
Thanks man! Me too, I'm thinking about picking up a newer one next summer if everything works out.
Definitely the best riding/versatile truck out there in my opinion.   (y)
Yes I seconded that

Well lets get off the DRL's  :jacked: and get back on to the main topic :beating:

So still no help or ideals it looks like this forum is dead sad to say

skidooboy said:

Repost

I nominate skidooboy to coordinate a spring GTG and ModFest!  >:D

I have been so dang busy these last several months, I haven't even had time to wash the old girl since August!  I was trying to get together with Silver1, but life got in the way.  I have passed LastMinuteMomma and jdsittler around town, also.

I have met quite a few members, but mostly from the U.S.  (Michigan GTG road trip last spring)

If we all can't get a local one together, I suggest we "crash" one of Michigan's GTGs.  They are O.K. people I guess  :laugh: :kidding:

DJ

Back