• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Brakes in Canada

Canadian AV

What brand of brake pad does everybody in our north country use?  Your local Canadian tire Monroe brand or something else?  I've tried the Wagner Thermo quiet and they work good.  No dust.

Canadian AV said:
What brand of brake pad does everybody in our north country use?  Your local Canadian tire Monroe brand or something else?  I've tried the Wagner Thermo quiet and they work good.  No dust.

I like the Thermo Quiets also.

I haven't done pads on my Av yet but I run Hawks in my Magnum. Likely put EBC greens in my Av when I do it. I sell EBC, Hawk and Raybestos at my store. I get truck people buying the EBC's.

I have ceramics... I think they are ThermoQuiets... and I LOVE them!  No dust, nice and quiet, seem to be lasting for a long time.  (y)

Overdrive said:
I haven't done pads on my Av yet but I run Hawks in my Magnum. Likely put EBC greens in my Av when I do it. I sell EBC, Hawk and Raybestos at my store. I get truck people buying the EBC's.

Where is your store located and what prices do you have for those pads?

Back