• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Still Canadian

Well, I'm still registered, but am not logged on very often.
Betty is till my everyday driver. About 8.5 years now. Not a huge number of Ks, 172K last time I paid attention.
Done pretty much everything I wanted to do a few years back, but she could really use a new paint job overall. The crap on the roads here is murder on paint.

i'm kicking around here...don't get to see much action as i'm not near anyone, only one i've meet so far has been morley  :beating:    lol    it was good times though

Yeah, pretty much the same comment here.  I'm still lurking around, but I don't post much.  I'm one that believes "If you haven't got anything meaningful to say, then don't bother posting".  We used to have a few GTGs in our area but not so much anymore.

Code Orange (formerly movieman) said:
Yeah, pretty much the same comment here.  I'm still lurking around, but I don't post much.  I'm one that believes "If you haven't got anything meaningful to say, then don't bother posting".  We used to have a few GTGs in our area but not so much anymore.

recently there has been some chatter about a gtg in the london/woodstock area. i'd gtg with locals any time.. also, if we held a gtg in sarnia or windsor, some of the michigan guys n gals would maybe come. can-am gtg!

I hear it is quite cold up there...

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

From Saskatoon.  Just bought an 09 victory red LS a month ago......unfortunately the dealership has had it for the past week as there is a creaking noise in the windshield or mouldings that they can't seem to pinpoint.........getting very frustrated

i was in saskatoon working at cory potash from july til november. not a bad city, but my avy got broken into twice during that time... once forgotten locks, the other a failed power lock. i left town 2 weeks before the cold really set in. glad to be back in southern ontario for the winter!

too bad about the noise you're getting. you buy it from SMP? i bet there's a lot more knowledge about your issue here than there is with them guys based on my experience with them

Too bad your experience with our city was such a poor one.

I did buy it from SMP and so far I haven't been impressed with their service department at all.......hopefully they get it together and find out what is causing the issue.

After driving in my new Avy for a month riding in the Cavalier courtesy car they gave me sure sucks!

Back