• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Kansas... dead.

MooCowWithSpots

SM 2003
Anybody in Kansas want to attempt to put together some get togethers?  Speak up and start planning.  Nobody else is.  Every time I try I get "can't do it that day, can't do it that day, I can only do it if it's this day" but nobody else can do it that day. I'm done trying to put them together.  So, anybody else want to step up to the plate?

Yeah, making plans sucks for the group thing. It's hard enough to say hi to an Ava owner in a parking lot, because they don't know about this or any other clubs and just have it because they got a deal on it.  :cool:

Gauging interest for a midwest G2G July 23rd-25th for the Worldwide G2G! We can figure out a central point and meet up somewhere there! I realize this is vague right now, but I want to check on interest and where people would be coming from first!

Here is a link to the discussion thread!  (y)

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,118148.msg1825828.html#msg1825828

2500pred said:
give me a time and place and ill try like heck to be there

We are talking about a WWGTG in Des Moines, if you can attend that would be great! Click the Region III WWGTG Planning banner in my sig to come talk to us in the planning thread.......

Butch

Back