• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Ottawa roll call...

07midnight

I see some nice looking avy's in Ottawa as I know that there are some in every other town/city but I was wondering how many of those owners are members here??? I saw a nice one this morning as I was heading to work, its was blue with a sens logo on the passenger side of the rear window and we were both "cruising" down the highway leaving Kanata and that got me wondering if they were a member???? So I'll start off the Roll Call... I'm out in Kanata and my avy is the all black 07 LTZ appropriately named Midnight.  :cheers:

(y) Hey slagfest, I think that I have seen your avy before the blue with ambers seems very familiar. C-mon Ottawa I'm sure that there are more then just 2 of us!!!

hey slagfest I was just looking through some old posts and noticed that you and some others from Ottawa had got together before... do you still get together???

was me bryker and dchris. bryker sold his 02 and bought a toyota...dchris is out in kanata in his white 07. was the 1st time we got together and i wouldnt mind doing it again.

:B:

:welcome: slagfest was right about the white avalanche in Kanata but wrong about the name it's Mike but I forgive him it was awhile in the summer I have changed my avatar name since then. I went by dirtydeeds on the club before where about in Kanata Are ya :B:

(y) I'm by the OPP station at March/Eagleson, well thats 3 of us so far  :rolleyes: but its a start, now we just need to get together :cheers: where about in Kanata are you and what times are good for you? and slagfest what times are good for you??

Hi all, Still rolling in my 04. Dark graphite w/ambers  (y) Though I'm out Kinburn way now. I'm all over the city daily and see many avy's out there. Maybe we need to start dropping some fliers....
I may be in for a GTG, but my new young lad calls the shots these days. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

:wave: 327 Trev  I agree about the fliers, and that would be great if we all could get together and it sounds like you have got a nice avy!! and hopefully the 21st of Feb works for everybody. Come on Ottawa and surrounding area, we know that there's more of you out there!!!!!!! :welcome:

:welcome: gtrottier To owning one of the greatest trucks EVER!!!!!!!! and hope to see you on Feb  21st........ that is if we can get everyone to confirm  (y) then we will pick a location.

Heck yea bryker your more then welcome.... you may not own one now but your still an avy owner at heart which is evident by the fact that your still on this site!! :rolleyes: and you can :E: later for not getting another avy :beating:

As things stand right now... Feb 21st (sunday) is the date that I suggested and so far nobody has told me that they can't make it  (y).....but on the other side of that coin nobody has confirmed that they will be there either :E:  A location for this GTG has not been picked yet (due to NO confirmations :cry: ) but will most likely be central Ottawa, depending on who is coming for sure, as we are all spread out. Wives/girlfriends are welcome as long as they know that we will probably be talking about trucks most of the time (y). Now if everyone can please let me know if they can, or can not, make it so that a final location and time can be set, and if you can make it then which is best, afternoon or evening ?

(y) I'm in    just pick a place. Previously we had it at monkey joes on Carling I always like Jack asters in Kanata I don't mind driving thought just my 2 cents . Any other idea for a good location

Thanks for the quick response  (y) I was originally thinking of having the GTG at Lone Star on St.laurant right off the hwy as a central location, So far we have - myself (07 midnight), 327Trev, slagfest, HIM8NINS who have confirmed and we are just waiting to see if bryker and gtrottier confirm? and of course anybody else!!! So where would everyone like to GTG ? The choices so far are Lone Star, Monkey Joe's, Jack Asstors or a better suggestion... and as for a time I was thinking 2PM.

Back