• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

New Members Say Hello & Post Here First

ygmn

This is a Custom Title
Staff Member
Administrator
Charter Member
PM 2024
PM 2023
PM 2022
PM 2021
PM 2020
PM 2019
PM 2018
PM 2017
PM 2016
PM 2015
PM 2014
PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
:welcome:
Hello and welcome to the club....
:wave:
New members please post in here with a little introduction about yourself.....

Fill out your signature in your profile and include what year & model Avy or Ext you have so members can better answer any questions you may have.

Also if you are interested in meeting other members and attending get togethers you may want to fill in the location block within your profile as well.  Putting just the state you reside in is usually good enough.

Enjoy the club and all we have to offer.....Thanks for finding us....

Below is some information new visitors/members may find useful:

goo929 said:
Attention Members ...

Please use the forum button to see if there is an EXISTING appropriate topic for you to post in BEFORE creating a new one. This will help us group all of the related information and advice together making it easier for members trying to find it.

You should change the MAX days from the default of 7 days to something like 90 or more days if you don't find the information you seek at first. We have been around since January 2002 and lots of the questions coming up have already been discussed and answered.

Thank you and enjoy the site ;D

That was an old post from a good member...since the site has been around much longer...you may want to set the search end date back much more....the forum started around 17 Jan 2002.

NOTE:

Before starting a thread, please check all the various sections we have developed. Start your thread in the section that best fits your thread. Mods will move threads started in an incorrect forum and may or may not tell you.

Now for some helpful information:

Some threads which help explain some forum functions and to help better your forum experience:

NOTICE TO ALL NEW MEMBERS
Image And URL Posting!
Signature And Avatar Sizes
New MEMBER Feedback

Thread which has links to various popular mods...
Find It Here First. Links To Mods, Advice, FAQs

Place to practice posting pics:
Practice thread for posting pics and such
:nopics:

What all the bowties and colors mean:
Color Coding of Member Names & Bowties

:yourock:
Link to becoming Supporting Member:
CAFCNA Supporting Membership webpage

:woohoo: :woot:

Been finding some good info on the site and just signed up. I've wanted an Avalanche since I saw the original concept, and just bought one. Well, two actually! I bought an 03 Z-71 salvage title, and another whole truck for parts. I'm in the middle of the rebuild, and I'll post pics later. Can't wait to get it on the road!  (y)

:welcome: to the club zr2s10 you will get used to the site.

What took you so long matth53.  ???

Hey I am new. Name is Char T A (Shar T A - it's french LOL). Not very new to forums but def. new to just getting my first Avy. And today I dropped $5K into it, so things are getting in order  >:D

:welcome: to the club char t a

I just became a member
I have just purchased my fourth Avalanche, the new diamond anniversary addition 2013 
My first one was was when they first came out with that model in 2002 so whats more fitting then to have the last year.
I don't understand why the pulled the truck from production, its one of the best trucks going.

Well I am new to this site, haven't quite figured out how to work it.  But yeah I bought my truck (a black 2002 z71) for my 18th birthday with my own money.  I love these trucks been wanting one since they came out and I finally got one last year.  I have already put a Cb/Pa system in it (childish but I dont care),kenwood deck, 12in rockford sub, CAI, Diablo Trinity tune, Plasti-dipped the rims (hopefully putting some actual rims on this summer).  I am currently going for the all black look looking to either lift it or level it, upgrade the rims to either 18 or 20's and put some 33's on her. Headers, true duals w/ cat-delete, train horn and ambitiously I one day plan to put a cummins turbo diesel in her but thats a ways down the road. Always looking to do something to my truck haha. Alright see you guys out there!

:welcome: Movenon  to the club and all new members

How's it going out there in Av land!?! My name is Joey, I live in Austin, Texas...I'm new to this forum but not to my Avalanche. I own a Black 2002 fully loaded Z71 cladded Avalanche that sits on 22 X 10" wheels. I look forward to chatting and possibly hanging out with some fellow Av enthusiasts.

Back