• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

milwaukee has a D&Busters!! let'd have a gtg!! sat. may 15th

jimbo53188

saturday may 15th @ 1:30pm. the new dave  & buster's is at hwy 100 and north ave.

ATTENDING
jimbo +2
Avialanche
Mdz66 +2
xtremesport
Negligence+1
Biggie
blackchev

desirehrdwd

MAYBE'S

shady tommie
MS03 2500

Thanks Jimbo, you can put me down as a maybe for now. I'll keep an eye as we get closer.

Would love to see your truck in person, also meet some of the WI crew!

I'm a maybe also, I think I can take a ferry across lake Michigan. (y)

Put me down for a maybe as well, I'll most likely be able to make this but cant confirm until a little longer down the road

xtremesport said:
Add me to the list.  Baby is due the end of April.  Maybe even bring the little one to her first gtg.  Nick
What-up X-treme where u been?? Good to hear of the baby, good luck to you and wifey. Can't wait to see the new bundle.

I added this GTG to the Region III GTG Calendar.  (y)

desirehrdwd said:
What-up X-treme where u been?? Good to hear of the baby, good luck to you and wifey. Can't wait to see the new bundle.

Been a long winter.  Snowmobiling in WI and the UP.  Also getting the house baby ready!!!  We are very exciting as the due nears.  I look forward to seeing everyone again.

Mike and I were talking about an IL caravan.  Maybe meet at Bass Pro Shops @ Gurnee Mills.  Just a thought.

You can mark me down as a yes +1 for the event.  Hoping to have a bunch more mods done by the time it gets here, ugh i hate volunteering for overtime LOL

Has anyone heard from jnspur & Blackchevy, this is right in their backyard!  (y)

Back