• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Montgomery GTG

Avy_on_22s

What's up people.  Was wondering if anybody would be interested in having a GTG in Montgomery?  I just bought my house, my 2010 Tahoe and of course my 2010 Avy and am just waiting to have my first BBQ.  I was thinking about Sunday, 2 May.  I'll fire up the grill and do a few sides.  Nothing big just some good food and great company.  If you interested, let me know.

I would love to make it to an Alabama GTG, but I have a performance that weekend.  Keep me updated and I'll add it to the calendar.

I would love to do a GTG , but May 3 is not good for me as I will be on a cruise to the Bahamas out of New Orleans on May 1 for seven days.

Glad to see the club is starting to get more posts again. 

Would love to make it down, but that is the Sunday after the Crawfish Boil, will be to busy recovering. 

Oh, no can do for me either.. I am enjoying sunny downtown Kabul until this Fall....

Update for the AL guys who remember me, I did get back to a Chevy truck.. picked up an SSR.....!!

Yea I would like to have some kind of meet somewhere in Montgomery. I recently moved to Auburn but would be able to come if a set date is made. 

I just have to say, we stayed there in December one night and found it to be an incredible town - so rich in history.  We will return some day to see more.

Back