• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

MISSISSIPPI ROLL CALL

jma152

Mississippi members stand up and be counted. Let's see how many members we have and where they are located in the state.
Our first gtg in a long time happened this weekend in Meridian we are trying to organize another one.

I'll start
Starkville

Well in October, after the wedding, I'll be moving to MS (finally!!) from TN, so I'm up for a GTG or pretty much anything.. (that is if my beautiful bride-to-be will let me! LOL)

thanks, and btw, I've seen about 3 or 4 avy's up here in DeSoto county with ambers, don't know if they are members here or if they bought their trucks from members or if they just happened to have amber DRL's.. so we probably aren't alone, we're probably just the only ones who regularly get on the site, lol

Welcome Preacher! Now we're up to 5 active MS members, btw there's tons of useful info here, as I'm sure you've seen already

Pounders said:
Welcome Preacher! Now we're up to 5 active MS members, btw there's tons of useful info here, as I'm sure you've seen already
Thanks ya'll! I've already been learning a lot of useful tips in the forum. Wish we werent so spread out...

Yeah, well I'm up in the S'haven every day with work and all, and in October I'll be moving to Greenbrook, so we can start hashing out a north MS get together or something.

Anybody up for something at the end of July in any area north or south MS. One benefit of being in the middle of MS is I can travel either way.

Bad timing for me JMA! Anything in August is better.  Wish we had a member in the Jackson area that would be good for everyone i think.

Well good luck. We are always recruiting.  Glad you joined.  This is one of the two people that I recently tagged.  So my percentages are getting better 1 for 14. 
:needhug:

I'm a new member, but no AVI as of yet, though it won't be long.

I'm on the gulf coast.

Kunas,

Don't have an AV.. NP!  After we finish with you; you will go and purchase one today!!!  Welcome to the club.  :welcome:

Back