• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Chat

Good idea Kent, a place where Utah members can keep up with each other and discuss anything Utah!!

-UtahAV
-Mark

I was stationed at Dugway back in the 1970's for just 30 days.  Have only traveled through SLC in the years since. 

Would very much like to visit again in the future...

biglou58 said:
I was stationed at Dugway back in the 1970's for just 30 days.  Have only traveled through SLC in the years since. 

Would very much like to visit again in the future...

Well we would definately love to see ya here.  Anytime your swinging through give us a yell and we'll show you some Northern Hospitality!!!!

On September 18th in the year of our Lord 2010.  ???

I will be hosting the Annual Fall Utah Modding GTG.  :help:

Hamburgers and Brats on the BBQer and Mom's Baked beans
are headlining the lunchtime fare.  :love:
Last year we stayed until way past dark,  :eek:
and had 10 Avalanches parked at UtahAV's house.  :eek:  :eek:

Now it is not just for Utahn's,  :rolleyes:  Anyone who would like to
partake of this event is more then welcome.  :D

I will not be heading any mods this year.  :cry:
As a matter of fact, I will be making my Dog's buddy board  :E:
(2 Years in the process)
And starting Ideas on how to keep her from scratching my
bed covers and box covers when she is riding in the back
with the #1 cover off.  :beating:
I was in the mind to make something outta
Plastic fencing and 1" PVC. That would slide in and out easily but
would strap into place using the side tie down hangers.  :sigh:
I want her to see and enjoy herself back there but I'm tired of
the scratches and her getting tangled up in the
Wire leash attatched to her harness.  :E:

So I need you all to start thinking about this gtg and planning on coming to it.  Am I  :deadhorse: here?
You all have ample enough time to curtail any other plans for this date. So don't make me  :8:
And plan on making it to this one.  :bling:
Ya'll don't have nothin better to do anyway!  :sucks:
So run your  :drive: through the wash and figure out what you want next.  :woot:
I don't want to hear I was  :D: :9: or I read the  :wrong:
or  :oops: or :notme: or that I'm an :idiot:  or that I want to be an :yakmar: 
or this is a :badidea: And I definately do not want to hear any :C:
If you think  :yourock: and  :woohoo: and :woot: and :cheers: then you are definatly an Avalanche fan and a club friend.

So no more :bsflag: Just get yer  :abuelito: in gear and  :help: make this GTG  :cool:

I just wanted to send a big Thank You to Badtuffstuff and Muggles!! They stopped by today and did the Full time DRL mod and the All On High mod to my GMC Sierra. Now the Sierra has Silverstar's, FTDRL's All on High and Ambers!!

Thanks Guys!!  (y)

-UtahAV
-Mark

Just a note about the Utah Avalanche Club website...

I was finally able to fix the site so that when you type in www.utahavalancheclub.com you go right to the home page rather than seeing the redirect link. Thanks again Chris for the rear window decal as it is what finally forced me to fix the stupid redirect thing.  (y)  At this point if you type in http://utahavalancheclub.com, without the www, you will still see the redirect screen. This one is a bit harder to fix and will require a bit more study on my part. Also, I don't think that as many folks get there that way as with the www. I will see if I can find real numbers to decide if it is even worth messing with.

I don't know if anyone but me cares but I have learned a very small amount about SEO (Search Engine Optimization, basically making your website come up as the first result when someone does a search on Google, Yahoo, etc... ) at my new job. Mainly as a personal experiment I will be messing with the www.utahavalancheclub.com site to see how high up I can get it on a Google search. (by the way, that link I just put there helps!!) Right now we come up on Page 6 on Google when you search for "Avalanche Club". It will be fun to see what I can do with it. I will post periodic updates... 

-UtahAV
-Mark

Yo Marcus,

Arn't you supposed to e-mail us your work address for some pizza tomorrow?  And time?????

thanks,
Kentus

OK so it was not the great turn out it was supposed to be.  :needhug:
I guess not very many people like me.  :cry:
Someone else can host it for 2011  :eek:
Maybe more members will show up!  :p
But those who came did have a great time...I guess.  ???

Trafficman said:
On September 18th in the year of our Lord 2010.  ???

I will be hosting the Annual Fall Utah Modding GTG.  :help:

Hamburgers and Brats on the BBQer and Mom's Baked beans
are headlining the lunchtime fare.  :love:
Last year we stayed until way past dark,  :eek:
and had 10 Avalanches parked at UtahAV's house.  :eek:  :eek:

Now it is not just for Utahn's,  :rolleyes:  Anyone who would like to
partake of this event is more then welcome.  :D

I will not be heading any mods this year.  :cry:
As a matter of fact, I will be making my Dog's buddy board  :E:
(2 Years in the process)
And starting Ideas on how to keep her from scratching my
bed covers and box covers when she is riding in the back
with the #1 cover off.   :beating:
I was in the mind to make something outta
Plastic fencing and 1" PVC. That would slide in and out easily but
would strap into place using the side tie down hangers.   :sigh:
I want her to see and enjoy herself back there but I'm tired of
the scratches and her getting tangled up in the
Wire leash attatched to her harness.   :E:

So I need you all to start thinking about this gtg and planning on coming to it.  Am I  :deadhorse: here?
You all have ample enough time to curtail any other plans for this date. So don't make me  :8:
And plan on making it to this one.  :bling:
Ya'll don't have nothin better to do anyway!  :sucks:
So run your  :drive: through the wash and figure out what you want next.  :woot:
I don't want to hear I was  :D: :9: or I read the  :wrong:
or  :oops: or :notme: or that I'm an :idiot:  or that I want to be an :yakmar: 
or this is a :badidea: And I definately do not want to hear any :C:
If you think  :yourock: and  :woohoo: and :woot: and :cheers: then you are definatly an Avalanche fan and a club friend.

So no more :bsflag: Just get yer  :abuelito: in gear and  :help: make this GTG  :cool:

I know we had a great time. Small turnouts seem to be the norm club wide right now. The food was wonderful and it was great to hang out with you all as always. I will be happy to host 2011.

-UtahAV
-Mark

Aussie Red said:
Mark you have done a great job on that site !

Thanks Joyce! I am kind of proud of it. I think it looks pretty good.  (y)

Thanks again!

-UtahAV
-Mark

Hey Trafficman and Muggles,

Thank you both so much for coming out to the open house at my work today. It was great to see you both and your friends from work. I really do appreciate it. I hope you all enjoyed and got enough pizza!

Thanks!!

-UtahAV
-Mark

UtahAV said:
Hey Trafficman and Muggles,

Thank you both so much for coming out to the open house at my work today. It was great to see you both and your friends from work. I really do appreciate it. I hope you all enjoyed and got enough pizza!

Thanks!!

-UtahAV
-Mark

No prob.  We had a good time trying to stay out of the down poor that came on us while we were there.  The pizza was awesome!  We all enjoyed it.  (y)

I am so sorry I could not come. I tried to pull away but did not even get to have a lunch yesterday.  :needhug:
I hate this time of year.

:laugh:

Going to scofield camping this weekend.  + Boys staying home.... =  Fun

November 6th, 2010 - Ogden Union Station GTG. Ogden, UT. 10:30AM

I THINK IT IS TIME TO POST THIS CCs!  :beating:

Just an update on the utahavalancheclub.com site. Google has re-indexed us and we are now the #3 listing when you search for "avalanche club"!!

-UtahAV
-Mark

Back