• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Welcome to the 2011 National Chevy Avalanche GTG ~ A Great Lakes AVenture

BigC Mich

PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
Michigan and Region III is proud to announce that the 2011 National Chevy Avalanche GTG will be held in the Great Lakes State of Michigan!!

This years National Event will be held in the Lake Michigan Area...City and Hotel Info coming soon!!!

July 27th thru July 31st 2011

Attachments

• Avalanche Nationals2.jpg
    Avalanche Nationals2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,237
Thanks for doing this BigC.

There is a great group of members in Michigan and they know how to host a GTG! If you have been wanting to attend a large, great GTG this should be the one!

Thanks for stepping up and hosting the 2011 National Chevy Avalanche GTG BigC Mich.

Butch is correct.
I have been to several GTG's in Michigan and always had a good time.
BigC Mich  :yourock:  Thank you.

Did you say an AV Party, along the shores of Lake Michigan, during summer...uh...I'm there!!!  >:D

Count Beave and I in!

:B:

I think that I'm going to make it, usually we go camping out in PA around that time, whats another 4 hours... just need a better idea of location.

Hope to see you there timkatz71  (y)

Great we will have a blast. >:D

You have never been to a GTG until you have been in one in Michigan. (y)

stogen said:
what happens at these gtgs, ive never been , i live in ontario  and july 31st is my bday it would be a good road trip. need info please ...

Mostly what happens is the Avalanche Family gets together and has a real great time.  We will be doing group events such as Go Kart Racing, Amusement Parks, and group dinners.

Alaska_AV. said:
great group of folk. met them for lunch last year- that lasted 30+ hours

That was a great time!!  A lunch that turned into Breakfast a few hours later!!  >:D

stogen said:
what happens at these gtgs, ive never been , i live in ontario  and july 31st is my bday it would be a good road trip. need info please ...
If you have never been to one of these GTG it is a must. You can see who your talking to on here and make some real good friends, And see what others have done to their AV's. There is no fun like one of these GTG. and I might add this years host always has the best GTG's.
Hope to meet you there. You won't be sorry. :welcome:

timkatz71 said:
The question is, do I bring the tools to make changes while we are there?

Of course there will be plenty of modding there, don't forget your train horns >:D

for those of you wondering where this is in Michigan ... Silver Lake Sand Dunes is just west of Hart, Mi .... which is Northern Lower michigan on the west side of the state ... just off Lake Michigan ...  If you are serious about going to Silver Lake Sand Dunes and driving your truck there .... be sure and check out the site:

www.thinkdunes.com .... they have some very good information ....

and Michigan Aventure is located in Muskegon ... Michigan ....

I have to wait for the car show schedule to come out, July is always a busy month, but it would be fun to go to this gathering and not have the pressure of competing!

Timing is everything I was just looking at the GM bed tent yesterday and trying to figure out the best place to order one.

-Harry

Back