• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Charity Beneficiary for the 2011 National Chevy Avalanche GTG

BigC Mich

PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
Since its founding in 1925, the VFW National Home for Children has grown from an old frame farm house to a sprawling campus with playgrounds, park areas, and multiple buildings, including single-family homes, a community center and gymnasium, child care center, guest lodge, chapel and administrative offices.

The National Home’s services have also evolved to meet the changing needs of America’s military and veterans’ families. Through our Helpline and our on-campus programs, we are able to help families and children through times of crisis, both here on our beautiful campus and in their own communities nationwide.

http://www.vfwnationalhome.org/page.aspx?pid=527

We Raised $465.00 for the VFW National Home for Children!!!  :yourock:

Attachments

• photo618.gif
    photo618.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 270
Thanks to everyone who Donated to our Charity Beneficiary this year.  When I have a total amount I will post it.  I am still waiting on a couple of Monitary donations to come in to add to the total.

Also, when I go to the VFW National Home I will let everyone know if you all want to do a carAVan over.

BigC Mich said:
Thanks to everyone who Donated to our Charity Beneficiary this year.  When I have a total amount I will post it.  I am still waiting on a couple of Monitary donations to come in to add to the total.

Also, when I go to the VFW National Home I will let everyone know if you all want to do a carAVan over.

Has this happened yet?
Just curious.

GoldBowTie said:
Has this happened yet?
Just curious.

Unfortunatly NO!!  I am still waiting on the final donation from the shirt sales.

BigC Mich said:
Unfortunatly NO!!  I am still waiting on the final donation from the shirt sales.
Wow its been a long time..  Whats the holdup??

Please tell me you they have the money by now... 
Or is it 3 months after the shirt sales were done and the still isnt any money for the Charity???

I am so hoping the its not the latter of the two...

This is part of the reason why I'm not offering a National GTG proposal for next year.

I received the final billing for the shirts on 9/14 and could not do anything with the money until then.

amd1900mp said:
I received the final billing for the shirts on 9/14 and could not do anything with the money until then.

Works for me. (y)

Glad you got it worked out.

amd1900mp said:
hate when companies drag their feet, but I guess in this case it was good as they needed to be paid not the other way around..
So now that they did that, what was the talley to the Charity  :love: :love: ??  It was a over a month ago..

I would like to take a minute and thank everyone again who so graciously donated to the VFW National Home for Children.  :yourock:

Here is a breakdown of the donations:

Raffle Items:              $198.00
Bed Rug Auction:        $110.00
Radio Sale from GBT:  $95.00
Shirt Sales:                $62.00

Total:    $465.00

Thank You Everyone!!!

BigC Mich said:
I would like to take a minute and thank everyone again who so graciously donated to the VFW National Home for Children.  :yourock:

Here is a breakdown of the donations:

Raffle Items:              $198.00
Bed Rug Auction:        $110.00
Radio Sale from GBT:   $95.00
Shirt Sales:                $62.00

Total:    $465.00

Thank You Everyone!!!

Nice.  (y)
I want to thank WVBubba for giving me the radio - all I did was sell it and ship it.  :notme:

Back