• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

N. West FL GTG APRIL 16 2011

Chattanoogan

SM 2011
:welcome:Well im going to throw the address out to ANY AV THAT WANTS TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!

I am hosting a car show on April 16 2011 at 10am till 3pm in Panama City, Any AV is welcome to attend! It would be great, The show consists of 1940 to current era cars as I am also a member of a car club. I love my AV and would love to get some kind of AV group going here in the panhandle area!       

Show Address is    :    330 South Tyndall Parkway
                                Panama City FL 32404

Show Location        :    Parking Lot of HBO Storage ( Almost 4 acres of room )

Food Vendors, Large Tents to get into the shade, Bouncy Castle and Slide for the kids too!  Maybe A local Band as well.

Attendies:

RedVictoryZ71
dkyle06
avalanche48
chattanoogan

Any one else???

I am pulling nails  :E: But not giving up! The gas prices are not helping either. I am looking at going to your next GTG, but hopeing for the May 1st time frame as 24th is easter weekend. The trip will cost at $4 buck a gallon thats a couple hundred in gas just to get there and back, let alone over nite accomodations. I'll be watching out for a GTG! hope to see you guys soon.

Chattanoogan

Oh man, I forgot about easter weekend.  :beating:  Yeah, that weekend is probably out. 

Yeah man, GTG's are hard to pull together lately.  Don't give up!  Alot of times there are a few lurkers hiding in the background waiting for others to chime in.
I usually offer some free beer to pull in a few.... >:D  (y) 

:E: :E: :E: :E: :E: :E:
Well since mine was a flop I will see you there...... Here I come south FL, hope for a saturday meet so I can have time to drive back for work on monday.

Back