• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Some guy in a blue Avalanche

ChevyBen

I was on 217 last wednesday and I passed a really dirty blue Avalanche, with a mountain sticker in the back window. This poor fellow was just sitting there in traffic as I passed him and honked. I hope my extreemly shiney rims did not reflect a ray of sun light into his face causing temporary blindness.

LOL!  Think anyone would know it was my Av?  Besides the fact that it was way dirty and blue?

Too funny.  When did you add the horn?  I'm not sure I remember hearing it before.

Man, I could not do that commute every day.  I left work early and driving down to Corvallis to see the last volleyball game for my girlfriend's daughter.  It took me at least 20 minutes longer than a non-rush hour time to get down 217, past Wilsonville, and up to freeway speed.  Ridiculous!

-Joe

Ben,

Was It This Avy?

I Jus Ran Into This Guy In Portland, OR.  He Mentioned He Is From The 'Sip.  Almost Wrecked My Avy When I 1st Saw It & Then Almost Wrecked Again When I Saw The Ambers & Tryin' 2 Catch Up 2 Him...As U Can C...I Caught Him. :p 

Attachments

• AvySip.JPG
    AvySip.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 37
Back