• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

First to Trail Blaze In Canada

DirtyDeeds

I am just curious how any other 2007+ body style have lifted their truck North of the Border are there any Canuck out there with a 6 inch lift and 35's in Canada I know I was the first to do it in My province on Ontario, just wondering if I can claim the country too.  :B:  CALLING ALL CANADIANS SHOW MY YOUR 2007+ AVY with a 6inch or more lift with 35's please.

Thanks BCmountaineer I have seem a lot of the the older body style but none of the new. It seem the west in better know for lifting their trucks. The U.S. guys have a lot of them. I just haven't seen any in Canada yet other then myself. If any Canuck have Picture of their 2007+ avy lifted can you post pictures or let us know where you are located.

Thanks  :B:

I don't have one, but I just put rims+tires on and aligned a 2009 avy with a 6 inch bds lift.    Sweeeet looking......  oh yeah, that was in east central saskatchewan

Winnipeg, Manitoba here.  2007 with a 6" Pro Comp lift and 33's, oh and I have had my lift since December of 2010 so maybe I was the Canadian trailblazer? lol

100_1817.jpg

You can have the belt for Manitoba their not a lot of us so  :love: to all. I had my lift on before you but I was running my stock 32' or 265 x 70 x 17 BFG's AT tires  now I just finally wore them out I just picked up some MT MTZ"S 35x12.5 x 17 or 315x70x17 I get them installed this Friday I'll post some before and after of the tires in a bit so far that is 2 of us in the North.

Back