• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

HOLIDAY DINNER 5 December 3, 2011 Bills Steak House, Bronson MI 1PM

BigC Mich

PM 2013
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
HOLIDAY DINNER 5

Let's get the "FAMILY" together for the 2011 Holiday Dinner GTG!! 

Who:    The Avalanche Family
What:    2011 Holiday Dinner GTG
Where:  Bill's Steak House in Bronson Michigan  Bill's Steak House
When:  Saturday, December 3 2011 @ 1PM meet and greet and 2PM EAT
Why:    To get the Avy Family together before the hussle and bussle of the Holiday Season hits full force

Bills Steak house is a great place for dinner.  We have eaten there many times!!  Prices are great and so is the food!!
They open at 3PM on Saturdays however, I asked if they could open a little earlier for us and they agreed!!  So lets plan on arriving at Bills at 1PM for some meet and greet and say  :wave:  to new and old friends!!

For those interested, you can bring a toy to be donated to the Toys For Tot's again like last year.  This is NOT manditory.  Only if you want to.

Sign up as early as you can because I will need a head count for reservations.  (y)

Bills Steak House Address:
670 E. Chicago Road
Bronson, MI 49028
(517) 369-1353

Attending:

BigC Mich
Kimmer
Shels, Beav and Trouble
Z66 Butch and jomomma +2
MS03 2500
Sirshopolot
DouglasOak and DirtyAvaGirl
Desirehrdwd and Chel
Silverbudman
DP425 and Father
Underwood and LiL BiT
xoutofmyheadx and daughter
Intimidatoruag and Family
DZ and Family
Mark S and Wife
OBB and Twiggy
project black out +1
Didit and Lu
Blue Pig and Mrs. Blue
GoldBowTie and Toots
OldVMer and Carol
mrrevsss and Mary Ann

Weather & health permitting we will be there!

I have to check the work schedule but I'm 95% sure I can make it. (y)

We'll see what the work schedule is. I only get one weekend a month off. :rolleyes:

ohiobellboy said:
We'll see what the work schedule is. I only get one weekend a month off. :rolleyes:

Does Christmas count as a weekend off?? If so, you know what your pick is for December...  :p

Shels Land said:
Does Christmas count as a weekend off?? If so, you know what your pick is for December...  :p
We don't get to pick the weekends. It's on a 4 week rotation. Looking ahead right now it should be good but that's always subject to change. :p

Assuming governmental duties don't get in the way, I do believe I will attend- might even have my father accompany me (since we both have AV's)

DP425 said:
Assuming governmental duties don't get in the way, I do believe I will attend- might even have my father accompany me (since we both have AV's)

(y)  Look forward to meeting you and your Father!!

ohiobellboy said:
We don't get to pick the weekends. It's on a 4 week rotation. Looking ahead right now it should be good but that's always subject to change. :p

You know you can't stay away from Michigan that long!!!  You haven't been here since April!!

DP425 said:

Awesome! Hope you both can join us!  :B:

This is what I'm talking about the Michigan Family (y)

Ok yous are gonna have to sit down for this, ,WE ARE COMING!!put us down for 4. :special:

DZ said:
Ok yous are gonna have to sit down for this, ,WE ARE COMING!!put us down for 4. :special:

Woo hoo!!!!! YAY!!!! Will be great to see you and the family again, DZ!

I don't believe him. >:D

Back