• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Hello NM

bora_1_8t

Hello to anyone in NM Im Chris and I just iced up my first Avalanche last week and so far I'm really liking this truck. Its a bit of a change to what Im used to. Im coming from the world of Euro's I traded in my Audi A4 for this truck which had several mods done both for looks and performance. I did race the car. But things in life changed forcing me to get a bigger vehicle. So I found this little gem hiding and picked it up. its a 04 Z71 Im not sure about what trim level it is. Its fully loaded so I think its an LT. Well Iam looking forward to getting to know you all on this forum and learn this truck and have some fun with it.

IMG_1886.jpg

this is what I had

IMGP7725.jpg

Welcome to the club bora_1_8t looks like you made a good trade.

:welcome: bora_1_8t and congrats on the purchase.  To bad you could not have kept the Audi sure looked like a lot of fun :drive:.  What part of NM are you from?  by the looks of the picture and the background you seem to be somewhere in ABQ.  Again welcome and hope to meet you one day.

Back