• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2012 Nationals Attending List

Status
Not open for further replies.

badtuffstuff

SM 2010
SM 2009
Nationals Attending List
Post here when you know you are coming and when you have booked your room or campsite.​

* indicates booked reservations at Host Hotel or Campground.

Badtuffstuff + Family
MS03 2500
02 Northface
Shanes 02 Avalanche
Aussie Red
Trafficman
Z66 BUTCH & jomomma
Sexy Z71
UtahAV
Denman
Z66modder and wife
Avalanche0_2
amd1900mp

Alaska_AV. said:
thinking about it
Now come on.  We are going to have a great line up and all kinds of fun.  Just wait until are gtg on the 2nd of March.  Chris already has the good makings of the things to do and see.  We just need to fine tune them!

I'm definately going to come.  (Not that I have to go far)  >:D

And remember you can always hang out with the bears and wolves before or After the Nationals they are just a 5 hour drive north of here.

I plan on calling and reserving the hotel next week. Will deal with the gas prices in July........

I am now on the tentative list...a required eye surgery is coming around this time frame....hopefully not around these dates :(

:( Utah is a bit of a haul from boston... my vacations are picked in january and all i have left is 3 days

I'm thinking about taking a detour to stop by, even if only to shake MS03 2500's hand and thank him for his input over the years that has been relevant to me.  It would be my first AV rally/gtg, if I can swing it.  Still trying to work out the logistics and possibility.  Just letting you guys know that even relatively low key lurkers like me are thinking seriously about attending at least part of this.  :wave:

We would love to have you come. There are some great things happening this year. (Hint: Thursday might be the best day of the enitre weekend.)

Sorry guys....lots of bad stuff going on. I wont be attending. Moving....wont get into it, but the end result is the same.

Can you edit the list and add my wife to my name please?

I also don't see an asterisk next to my name as I have been booked in the hotel for quite some time now or am I reading that wrong and we are only listing the booked parties? If so, why not list everyone?

If at all possible I will be there! Won't know until the last minute though.

I will be there come hell or high water..  (y)

Steelheadchaser said:
If at all possible I will be there! Won't know until the last minute though.

Maybe we could drive down together Eric

Where are all the west coasters?

Z66Modder said:
Maybe we could drive down together Eric

Road Trip!

Steelheadchaser said:
Road Trip!

That's for sure.. I'm looking at 663 mi, 11 hours 21 mins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back