• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

February 25 GTG Poll

Which would you more likely be able to make?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spork_Driver

PM 2023
SM 2008
Hey everyone.  I thought I would do something different since there are two things that are interesting on February 25.

Option 1

Battle of Aiken Civil War reenactment

This is something that I have always wanted to go to (even though we lost this one  >:D )  but normally have to work.  Tickets are $10 for 13 and up / $5 for 6-12 / under 6 is free.  I have always heard wonderful things about this event (even if we did lose).  I do have a guest room and couch for anyone that doesn't mind dogs.  There are also some nice hotels in the area if this is the choice.

Option 2

Historic Columbia 14th Annual Chili Cook-Off

I've never been to one of these but know some guys that have and enjoyed it.  I noticed if you want to enter, you have to do that by 2/20 (link on their page).  Tickets are $20 for Palladium Society members / $25 for Historic Columbia Foundation members / $30 for non-members.

Option 3 and 4

Just dinner is self explanatory.  There is a new Buffalo Wild Wings in Augusta and a new Cracker Barrel in Aiken or the multitude of places in Columbia, SC.  There is a Bruster's in Aiken and Augusta near both restaurants.

Not when use the mobile version u dint see nothing just text.  http://chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?action=post;topic=131451.0;wap2

:E: :E: :E: :E: :E:

My work just scheduled a mass casualty drill for the 25th.  I'm not sure when I'll be done so I might not be able to make it to Columbia for anything.  AUGH!!!

moosc said:
geeze where @hugz to break the tie  :B:
I am the other vote..  LOL 
But with spork having something else it doesnt look like that weekend is possible anyway

Hugz said:
Just found out the 25th is bad for me..   :beating: :beating:
But that was for next month..  This month is ok..  So maybe spork can have a hug..

What is the plan..  :cool:

I may b able to do one day sat. sunday Im going to a comedy club

Back