• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Mods?

Ballerbase

Hey guys, I'm still a little new here so I'm not really sure where this should go. I just bought an 05 avy without 4wd. I'm going to college soon so I don't have a lot of money to spend but I got the mod itch :p I was wondering if anybody could give me some ideas of cheap mods that are worth the money?

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/fun_stuff/winter2011/Avalanche_Zone_Winter_2011.pdf

Def check out the magazine that just came out - there's a cheap mod article in there too  (y)
GL!

a quick stop to superbrightleds site..new license plate bulbs, mirror puddle lites, and interior dome bulbs..very cheap(under$100) and look awesome..heres my rear with new led plate lites...

if you dont know ur bulb numbers, use the locator function on the site
tailsatnite003.jpg

Ballerbase said:
What is this?

It makes it so when you turn on your high beam lights, your DRLs, Lows, Fogs, and high beams all come on.

The tail light mod makes the top and bottom bulbs act the same way when braking or using turn signals.

Find both mods in the lighting interior and exterior forum of the mod section.

AVYLTZTN08 said:
a quick stop to superbrightleds site..new license plate bulbs, mirror puddle lites, and interior dome bulbs..very cheap(under$100) and look awesome..heres my rear with new led plate lites...

if you dont know ur bulb numbers, use the locator function on the site

Puddle lights and interior dome light are "Festoon", the license plate lights are 194's.  DRL's are 3157NALL (NA=Amber, LL=Long Life).  4157NALL is the same bulb (not sure why there are 2 different part numbers, but either number will work.)

You could get a set of these decals to cover up the ugly sun visor stickers.

http://www.streamlinedesign.com/automotive/visors.html

Back