• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Local Salvage Yards info

we_fly_high

Well I dont have any info but if you know of a good salvage yard, put the info in this thread. Include name and area, and that should be good enough. Also if your looking for something that you need you can put that up as well, others locally might have what you need!  (y)

Good idea flyboi...

I'd like to find a replacement tailgate protector AND a Silverado HD hood.  Been meaning to go "picking" locally but just never get time.  I'll run down some resources and post them up in here.

I about fell out of my seat when I read fly boy! I mess around on craigslist alot so ill keep an eye out! Thanks Alaska! I've never used the search before, I love going to the yards and looking myself but that's a great tool!

I got a hookup at one of the salvage yards in Marietta.. He lets me know when they get any avalanche stuff in.  I'll post up if I hear of anything...........................anything I don't need, that is  :p

nah not ATM.. i got him looking for a cladded one. i need at least a rear driver door section lol.. Avys are a more expensive vehicle for a salvage yard, since they are usually snapped up so quickly

Back