• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Spanish Fort Car Show! South Alabama

zakmmm

PM 2012
SM 2011
Hey guys there is a car and truck show coming up on April 21 @ Fitzpen Place in Spanish Fort and I was thinking this would be a great time for a meet and greet. This area has alot of Av's around but not a lot of members it would be nice to meet some of the local fans and get a regular meet and greet going.

If anyone is interested let me know! (y)

More info on the show: www.fitzpenplace.com/events

I'm interested you can count me in.  :B:

No problem guys! Maybe next time.  (y)

This is not a major event but I don't see a whole lot of activity down here in the south and I would like to see it grow and meet some other fans.

I can show up for a meet and greet or even lunch.

(y)  (y)  (y) I'll be there! I planned my whole weekend around it. :drive:

I'm going to get there about 10:00 and check out some of the rides and I'm up for lunch.

zakmmm said:
                              (y)  (y)  (y) I'll be there! I planned my whole weekend around it. :drive:

I'm going to get there about 10:00 and check out some of the rides and I'm up for lunch.

See you there  (y)

zakmmm said:
Had a great time at the car show it was a pleasure meeting you guys! :drive:
I also had a great time at the car show but I really enjoy the seafood at David's Catfish House.  (y)

I'm glad you did because they closed down a week later  :(

We will have to set up another GTG soon!

Back